Exhentai

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
I've started getting a new error with Exhentai after i try to login. Before, it worked fine, but now when i log in, it says authentication error in the bottom left, and boots me to e-hentai. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Edit: So I managed to fix it, and Im honestly not even sure how. try the guides on post one by one until they work. If none of them do, Ip release/renew, wait an hour and try again.

Last edited:

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Well, for starters you cannot access exhentai without first being logged into e-hentai.

if exhentai still dont work you should clear all cookies related to e-hentai and exhentai, log into e-hentai and then try accessing exhentai

Reactions: pootin and Marcus_S

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
Well, for starters you cannot access exhentai without first being logged into e-hentai.

if exhentai still dont work you should clear all cookies related to e-hentai and exhentai, log into e-hentai and then try accessing exhentai
I've been trying for a while, and it still doesn't work. I remove cookies, try to log in, and get sent to e-hentai. I log in, re-remove, still nothing, not sure what's wrong

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I've been trying for a while, and it still doesn't work. I remove cookies, try to log in, and get sent to e-hentai. I log in, re-remove, still nothing, not sure what's wrong
I have never had it redirect me to e-hentai before, you either get access or it just shows a blank white page and nothing more.

just to clearify the process, remove all cookies related to e-hentai and exhentai, then log into e-hentai.org and after that go to exhentai.org

Reactions: pootin

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Or just use private browsing.
Open private browser -> go to e-hentai -> log in -> go to exhentai -> profit?

docmain123

Aug 22, 2021
Or just use private browsing.
Open private browser -> go to e-hentai -> log in -> go to exhentai -> profit?
I usually use the crappy sad-panda extension to get past the white screen, so I cant in a private browser usually, since even without cookies I just get a white screen if I don't have the extension

Edit: Nvm, figured out how, but still got the same error

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I usually use the crappy sad-panda extension to get past the white screen, so I cant in a private browser usually, since even without cookies I just get a white screen if I don't have the extension

Edit: Nvm, figured out how, but still got the same error
Exhentai checks your cookies to see if you are logged into e-hentai.org. So without cookies from e-hentai you cant access exhentai.

Its what ive learned over the years but i dont know exactly how it works, just that the cookies are important

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
As far as I know some content is banned on e-hentai, so they have it on exhentai. Like Tufos, or certain hentai comics.
Content that might be considered distasteful is squirreled away on a gray site to avoid scrutiny. If you followed a link to an e-hentai page that referenced pining for the fjords, either that page was outright deleted- ehentai honors DMCA requests and every time what's-it-called buys the rights to hentai they send cease and desist orders and otherwise honors requests that are telling them to remove it for legal reasons- or the mods got a report and shifted it to the gray site.

Reactions: Marcus_S