Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 2] [Guter Reiter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Czero

Oct 2, 2016
Still love this game, but holy hell it's getting hard to keep up with all the lines in each update :oops:

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
Game is kinky but at the same time so chill and comfy. Moreover, it's believable as it's mostly everyday routine doings, just with lovely couple and sex, with no real antagonist and MC is not a loser and wife is not a complete whore. Like to return here from time to time after some hard NTR shit.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExcitingGames-EP16P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
this was the worst update in my opinion, nothing new happened, always some random characters and I just can't keep up with the decision tree anymore...
It seems Guter is going back to the old method. First update has maybe a BJ scene but is more of a setup for the second update. No doubt he set up two different scenarios for the next one. If you didn't do it already refuse Nicole when she asks you to get naked. That option has a lot of potential for the next update.

Reactions: KiraJames

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you didn't do it already refuse Nicole when she asks you to get naked. That option has a lot of potential for the next update.
But that option also goes back to what he was saying...it's nothing new, always some random characters. It's really starting to feel like TACOS lite at this point. Just throw as many new people as possible at Nicole and see them do the same shit. The games are no longer exciting... IMO.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
But that option also goes back to what he was saying...it's nothing new, always some random characters. It's really starting to feel like TACOS lite at this point. Just throw as many new people as possible at Nicole and see them do the same shit. The games are no longer exciting... IMO.
I see your point but I give a pass on this one since they are on vacation. Remember Nicole did say before they went they could get crazy because nobody knows them. I will disagree about it turning to TACOS. In this game you have the option to shoot down anybody and there is no cheating. But I agree that the cast of characters has gotten too large.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I see your point but I give a pass on this one since they are on vacation. Remember Nicole did say before they went they could get crazy because nobody knows them.
I can't remember when she said that... how many updates ago was that?

I will disagree about it turning to TACOS. In this game you have the option to shoot down anybody and there is no cheating. But I agree that the cast of characters has gotten too large.
I was not referring to The Adventurous Couple. I was referring to The Adventurous Couple Original Story (ironically going down the same path as the first game). And I also said "Lite". And by that, I mean that it's just a revolving door of people to fuck around with Nicole.

Either way, I think for this game to bring it all back, we need to focus on fewer characters after this. Characters like Nicole's ex that could bring extra spice. Her coworker (John?)... it's been so long I don't even remember the fuck. Casey, most importantly of all!!! She's had nothing all this time!! The young guy's new girlfriend. Nicole's slutty friend. The girl we met at the bar earlier on. And while I'm not into the old crusty dude, there's a story element there at least... with the document she had to sign. But no more randos!! It's beyond ridiculous now. It's not hot. It's boring. Guter... STAHP!

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes