Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
thread is so old i've never even seen it before, changed to abandoned

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is this game truly on hold, or is it just abandoned?
not sure probably abandoned as nobody has heard from author for awhile.
Technically, anything on this forum that hasnt been updated in 6 months is abandoned, unless the author specifically said it was on hiatus/hold.

In the case of this game, its a coin toss. It was dead for a very long time, then the author came back with a huge content update, then disappeared again.

Unlike say with The Lillith Device, this games author doesn't occasionally post "i'm still alive" once or twice a year.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
i tried to dowload but it only has the rags material, without anything else, when i click it appears thar some error has ocurred
Did you get the (right) R.A.G.S. player already? If yes: I don't know what it is. If no: do that, as this is just the game module, NOT the player. R.A.G.S. games rarely if ever come with the required player.

vforvlad

May 20, 2021
i tried to dowload but it only has the rags material, without anything else, when i click it appears thar some error has ocurred
First, download Rags 2.4.16 from here:
This program reads the .rags file and opens the game.

I had issues opening the file, which was fixed by downloading Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2.
Download:
You will need to unpack it, run the x86 installer, and then run the x64 installer.

Reactions: Whyllow
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote