RAGS Abandoned Evil Incorporated [v1.7.7] [Rrod424]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ggwgpA5.jpg

Overview:

The story has a Sci-Fi theme and is set in a parallel universe where a meteor hit the planet years ago and it gave birth to a race of super humans. Your characters name is Steven Wolf and you were head of R&D at AEON, the leading weapons manufacturer in the world. One day you and your team was working on a device and suddenly an event occurs that ends up killing your team and putting you into a coma.
Upon waking you realize who must of done it and decide you must have revenge! Unfortunately the killer is currently hiding with the Justice Force, a team of super humans that have teamed up to fight evil. Knowing that the killer is untouchable while working for the JF, you decide the only plan of attack is to join the opposition and bring them all down. And you know just the man to help you with your plan.....Muawhahahahaha!​

Updated: 16-May-2017
Publisher: rrod424
Censorship : No
Version: 1.7.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-log:

Download:
- -

4a408580ed1e0753d7d66125230fdee8.jpg a8405a3ccac5bfa957c7e2bafe76088d.jpg RinJ6yvC.jpg xqpYkf0x.jpg

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
did you get this from hypnopics collective forum

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got it from there little bit ago. It's pretty fun but the h-content isn't as rewarding as I'd like. That or I just haven't progressed far enough.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
F95, you may as well just get the games from the source instead of some offshoot sites. Any game from hypnopics collective or tfgamessite is free for anyone to download. Heck, I bet if you asked, some of them may even send you copies personally for you to post here when updated.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
This game is absolutely fun to play, I love the story, exploration, random events and battle! This game is loaded with cameos.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Fun game!

I am stuck in the church when you have to go save a someone. Fighting the Priest, he keeps restoring his hp and I get stuck in an endless loop of combat (can't retreat) until I die. Any hints?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fun game!

I am stuck in the church when you have to go save a someone. Fighting the Priest, he keeps restoring his hp and I get stuck in an endless loop of combat (can't retreat) until I die. Any hints?
Dave the priest?? Read his mind until you get a message stating his weakness then disarm him. As long as he has the weapon, you're toast. So after he's been disarmed, he's similar to a superhero and can be beaten.
Oh and there will be an update sometime within the next week.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You mean the Telepathy skill? Man, I thought that was an utter useless skill, everytime I've used it nothing happens. Cheers though! And nice to hear about the update :)

edit; now I get it, you just talk to him. Done! Only to be crudely punished for not remembering the conversation I read 2 days ago, grr gme! That test made me rage quit lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

jace

Aug 16, 2016
When I try to load the game I get the message "Sorry, this RAGS game file is unreadable." Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
When I try to load the game I get the message "Sorry, this RAGS game file is unreadable." Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
try to download the game again
btw anyone know who is the second stripper for the lounge, i have recruit Ivy for the lounge but cant seem to find the 2nd girl. this is the last quest i have

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Anyone else having trouble when they get to Door 503? I choose "Save Her" and then any choice I make after that breaks the game. I can't leave the room and I can't save the girl.

Edit: Figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
try to download the game again
btw anyone know who is the second stripper for the lounge, i have recruit Ivy for the lounge but cant seem to find the 2nd girl. this is the last quest i have
2 girls are located at the police station (hispanic girl) and the yacht by the docks (rich daddy's girl).

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Anyone know if theres a walkthrough of somekind for this game? Tried to play it but kinda got lost, probably cuz i wasnt putting too much effort into it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know if theres a walkthrough of somekind for this game? Tried to play it but kinda got lost, probably cuz i wasnt putting too much effort into it.
My best recommendation is to make an account at the Hypnopics Collective and browse the Evil Inc. thread. I was just there and couldn't find anything in the Hints and Tips section but I did find a lot of info scattered throught several pages of the Evil Inc Thread there on the Hypnopics Collective. Here's a link. Put on some mirrored sunglasses so you don't get mind-controlled over there.

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
I keep getting "Sorry, Rags file is unreadable" I've tried downloading the game again, but it doesn't seem to work? What version of RAGS do I need? And where can I get new versions? Their website seems to be down.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I keep getting "Sorry, Rags file is unreadable" I've tried downloading the game again, but it doesn't seem to work? What version of RAGS do I need? And where can I get new versions? Their website seems to be down.
You don't want the latest rags version. You'll need version 2.4.16

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote