noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Sorry, it happened once I added a second wife on a new game. see attached.
I tested it with your save game and it didn't end up locking up for me. It appears to lock up because the code loops numerous times trying to get the female to fit into specific physical characteristics. On your second wife, it took 30 seconds to finish. I edited the code and reduced the number of times it loops from 99 times down to 24. After re-testing I no longer got the busy spinning icon as I did before.

Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: holidaycat

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
In the family trouble events, does spanking sister to make her more submissive impact events in any way? Or is it just for having her to be dominant (dom stat doesn't drop below 80) or normal (can drop below 80) as npc?
It does two things. It removes the BDSM dominant stat from Anna and it adds an option later in the story to turn your mother and sister into slaves. I don't recommend choosing the spanking option. It is just there for the few who wish to turn them into slaves at the end of the story. Several times I even considered removing that option altogether but decided to leave it in. Keeping Phoebe and Anna as loving family members was the intent of the story.

Reactions: jazz154

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
great game
Would it be possible to get a 10 or even 50 pack of Lactaid from Tony, buying them individually is a clickery.
What occurred to me is that you can get anal much easier to 27 at the disco than at home.
And does clothing have any influence on the game?

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
great game
Would it be possible to get a 10 or even 50 pack of Lactaid from Tony, buying them individually is a clickery.
What occurred to me is that you can get anal much easier to 27 at the disco than at home.
And does clothing have any influence on the game?
Added a 10 pack of lactaid option to Tony.

I looked at the code and the anal increase through anal sex is the same adjustment that is made during home sex, nightclub sex, and strip club sex. There's no disco in the game that I'm aware of.

Clothing plays a minor role in the game. There are a few instances where it can make a difference with female acceptance or rejection however it isn't consistent or universal. Different authors favored different methods of female acceptance and rejection throughout the code/game.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Changes
  • Fixed prostitutes having vaglocks - automatically removed now
  • The option to start 'Family Trouble' Part 2 no longer disappears if the player does something else that doesn't advance time
  • Fixed a typo with the 'Family Trouble' story
  • Reduced the amount of loops that the 'Make Tiny' and 'Big Ass' cheats perform, greatly reducing the time it takes to run them
  • Age display data for females has been adjusted. Previously, "Teenage girl" didn't include all teen ages. It now includes ages 13-19. Adjusted the other age descriptions to compensate for this change.
  • Added options for 10 packs of Estrogen, Lactaid, and Male Enhancer from Tony
  • Removed the option to take female only drugs in your Inventory - Transformation from male to female and feminization of males is not a part of Evil 2
  • Made some adjustments to sex stats in home sex, strip club sex, nightclub sex, and the farm. The main change being that you can no longer increase their hole sizes to unrealistic numbers. Most vaginal, anal, and throat female stats rarely go above 38 now except for daily sex workers.
  • Fixed numerous bugs with the various drugs in the game , especially the ones you can give to females - 'Drug her with...'
  • Enabled the giving of drugs to the unique NPCs in the game so players can customize them some
  • You no longer have to have sex with a girl first in order to put her on birth control (other requirements are still intact)
  • Growth hormone, Estrogen, and Female Extract have been improved and now function like they should
  • Overhauled the drug description list that Tony gives out - added Estrogen which was missing
  • Overhauled the option to 'Drug her with..' - The player is now given a message when the drug is taken and the NPC info remains on the screen
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

I tested everything except for the last change with sex stats. Feel free to play with it and if no bugs are reported I'll add it to the main download page. Please report any bugs.

Last edited:

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.70 Patch 3.4

Changes
  • The option to start 'Family Trouble' Part 2 no longer disappears if the player does something else that doesn't advance time
  • Reduced the amount of loops that the 'Make Tiny' and 'Big Ass' cheats perform, greatly reducing the time it takes to run them
  • Age display data for females has been adjusted. Previously, "Teenage girl" didn't include all teen ages. It now includes ages 13-19. Adjusted the other age descriptions to compensate for this change.
  • Added options for 10 packs of Lactaid and Male Enhancer from Tony
  • Removed the option to take female only drugs in your Inventory - Transformation from male to female and feminization of males is not a part of Evil 2
  • Made some adjustments to sex stats in home sex, strip club sex, nightclub sex, and the farm. The main change being that you can no longer increase their hole sizes to unrealistic numbers. Most vaginal, anal, and throat female stats rarely go above 38 now except for daily sex workers.
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

I tested everything except for the last change with sex stats. Feel free to play with it and if no bugs are reported I'll add it to the main download page. Please report any bugs.

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two new files from the .7z archive.

If you have any trouble extracting any of the Evil 2 downloads, make sure you are using the latest version of 7-zip and WinRar.
I have just downloaded the newest version of winrar & 7zip and tried to install the latest patch and failed.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.70 Patch 3.4

Changes
  • Added options for 10 packs of Lactaid and Male Enhancer from Tony
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two new files from the .7z archive.

If you have any trouble extracting any of the Evil 2 downloads, make sure you are using the latest version of 7-zip and WinRar.
You forgot to add:

Run this console command twice in the spectre1viper command injector (existing save games only):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gs'textref' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
Added a 10 pack of lactaid option to Tony.

I looked at the code and the anal increase through anal sex is the same adjustment that is made during home sex, nightclub sex, and strip club sex. There's no disco in the game that I'm aware of.
Thanks for the 10 pack. Unfortunately, Lactaid is no longer displayed in the inventory.

Sry I mean the nightclub. If you have a virgin and want to increase her anal value at home, it takes a lot of effort, but in the nightclub anal works immediately. In my opinion, it's too easy to level up her anal value in a nightclub

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for the 10 pack. Unfortunately, Lactaid is no longer displayed in the inventory.

Sry I mean the nightclub. If you have a virgin and want to increase her anal value at home, it takes a lot of effort, but in the nightclub anal works immediately. In my opinion, it's too easy to level up her anal value in a nightclub
All drugs that you own are now listed in your inventory. Fixed.

There is a reason for that behavior in the nightclub and you can do the same thing with home sex if you get the girl drunk enough first. You only get the option to take the girl to the bathroom for sex if she's drunk.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone have a file of the Qsp that is used in the game? I accidently used the regular Qsp and now the game won't work correctly. I really don't want to have to redownload the entire 21 gig game lol....

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone have a file of the Qsp that is used in the game? I accidently used the regular Qsp and now the game won't work correctly. I really don't want to have to redownload the entire 21 gig game lol....
Everything is here except the folder with the main content "EVIL", take it as soon as possible, I won't store it for a long time.

Updated. Read the expanded changelog and re-download and install.
When you first posted 3.4, there was a typo in 3.4 - the version number “3.4” is missing on the start page, now it’s 3.3, even after the update. Or have you already managed to fix this?

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
When you first posted 3.4, there was a typo in 3.4 - the version number “3.4” is missing on the start page, now it’s 3.3, even after the update. Or have you already managed to fix this?
Fixed. I just forgot to increment the version number. I posted the correct updated file just without the version increase.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Click on the title above to be taken to the download page. Download and changelog have been updated.

All reported bugs have been fixed that don't require a moderate design change.

Existing known issues:

* Lack of variety with female body descriptions (NPC view)
* Image pop-up when loading a save game

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Found a bug. MC has two maids and invited one to bathtub. After that moved to bedroom and had sex until she leaves. Now if I enter in "Servants" category and pick any of two maids MC immediately appears in bathtub with picked one (even if second one has very low corruption and not going to bathtub by normal means).
PS: Also my maid suddenly loses corruption during sex (blowjob). Not on every step on the way but quite often.

Last edited:

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
the one thing i miss is the ability to marry slaves and remove birth control from them, you know, because baby factories lol

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Found a bug. MC has two maids and invited one to bathtub. After that moved to bedroom and had sex until she leaves. Now if I enter in "Servants" category and pick any of two maids MC immediately appears in bathtub with picked one (even if second one has very low corruption and not going to bathtub by normal means).
PS: Also my maid suddenly loses corruption during sex (blowjob). Not on every step on the way but quite often.
Fixed both bugs. Thank you for the bug reports! If you want the fix now, re-download and install .

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes