EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ180199_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Shirabe Kumanari-chan is endlessly inquisitive!
She loves puzzles and challenges and mysteries.
Give her something, anything, and she'll solve it.
even when lewd things get in her way!
Updated: Jul/22/2016
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - -

RJ180199_img_smp1.jpg RJ180199_img_smp2.jpg RJ180199_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
Wow,thank you, i didn't know this game was translated:winkytongue:
Thanks to you and the tranlator too:firstimekiss:

Reactions: ponyguy

sweez

May 25, 2017
It doesn't seem to save. I've saved the game once and quit an when I went to log in the continue button wasn't working so I had to play again and the same thing happened

Reactions: MR4GN

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
I seem to be at a stand still with this game :/ I feel like i did all the investigations in the club room and F4 and the 1 errand with the mother, but i don't know where to go now or what to do? Anybody else?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I seem to be at a stand still with this game :/ I feel like i did all the investigations in the club room and F4 and the 1 errand with the mother, but i don't know where to go now or what to do? Anybody else?
Are you sure you did everything? When you complete all the investigations on a floor then the next floor unlocks.
You get a scene telling you this. If the third floor class is still locked then you must have missed an investigation.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
What @ponyguy said, and their should be 4 events with the mother iirc.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
You keep doing the missions even if you complete them. Eventually you can go down a floor in the school and there will be another board with more quests to complete every time you do this another quest for your mother will unlock as well.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
I seem to be stuck at the end. I've done every investigation I can do, and Shirabe is still only at four stars, and Shizue is at the max four stars. I feel like there's one quest I missed in the teacher's room, but it's not showing up.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
The concept was very nice, and I was expecting a nice investigative eroge but its "just" a nukige.. don't get me wrong, nikiges are quite nice too but the description misled me hehe. I love how they used live2d to animate the scenes, it's amazing, but its just 'go there, get fucked and come back'...

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Edit: I forgot to add.. I hate the menu sound, its way too loud, so I edited the file and reduced 10db, now you can hear the girls voices and get less annoyed by the sound.
Install: Extract to Audio\SE dir and replace existent one.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
i played it long ago untranslated and there was a crash at event 27. Still crash there?
PD: nevermind, no crash xD

Last edited:

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
need help trying to get to this room in the net cafe but i always lose 2 of my hearts and end up failing it wat do i do never mind i passed it

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes