RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018

85g8Tk.png
Overview
:
EverWhore is an NSFW game set in a low fantasy medieval world, developed by one person, which is me, gippowho. You start as a young girl Eiris in a rural village who eventually moves to the big city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 15/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: No
Version: EV20181013
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: -
Linux: -
Other:

8yR2oq.png AttYo1.png 8xg1Q7.png 101010.png

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
"Hey, doggy want an carrot?" haha

Little hint. If a noun begins with a vowel (A, E, I, O, U) the general rule is to put the article "an" in front of it. For nouns that begin with consonants (letters that aren't A, E, I, O, U) use the article "a".

EDIT: There are exceptions to the rule. A noun can begin with a vowel, for example university, and sill have the article "a" in front of it. Same with nouns that start with consonants, for example AN hour. That's because when you actually say those nouns, the sound you make sounds different from the letter they start with. With 'University', even though it start with the letter U, when you say it it sounds like the first letter you're saying is "Y" like in the word 'You'. And with the word "Hour" the letter 'H' is silent so it sounds like it starts with the letter 'A' when you actually say it. Be mindful of that as well.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
"Hey, doggy want an carrot?" haha

Little hint. If a noun begins with a vowel (A, E, I, O , U) the general rule is to put the article "an" in front of it. For nouns that begin with consonants (letters that aren't A, E, I, O, U) use the article "a".
Ah yes! English is not my native language and I rarely used it before I started with this project, so occasionally mistakes like this are expected :)

from the description is sounds pretty vanilla, what fetishes will be in it?
You can expect to see stuff like exhibitionism, gangbangs, masochism and there'll be some futa scenes. I just add stuff while developing, don't have a long-term plan on what kind of scenes will be added into my game 5 months from now etc. There'll be some beastly like creatures in the game and demons if you're into strange cocks penetrating girls :D

NSFW content

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Female protagonist and exhibitionism.. heck yeah! I'll give it a shot!
Screenshots look nice so far. :eek:

edit
Not sure how everyone else thinks about this, but folders like "EW demo" I won't remember what game it is after a week between the 100+ others and won't look for updates if I forgot what it was.
It's a small thing, but maybe an idea to use the full name.

Also, implementing the option for customizing controls would be nice.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its a rpgm game.. but i must say that it really remind me about baldur's gate and all thoses kind of game ( wich i very love )
that make it look very original and fresh. art is very very good imho.

hope you keep up the good work and grow this good. its amazing start imho :)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
strange cocks penetrating girls? you're playing my song. gonna give it a look.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Also, implementing the option for customizing controls would be nice.
There was keyboard configuration at first, but conflict issues with eventing systems during mini-games gave me a headache. All the standard stuff working, WASD/Arrow keys, space, page down for skipping dialogues, shift for sprinting.

its a rpgm game.. but i must say that it really remind me about baldur's gate and all thoses kind of game ( wich i very love )
that make it look very original and fresh. art is very very good imho.

hope you keep up the good work and grow this good. its amazing start imho :)
Oh, these were my very first attempts at parallax mapping. Check out my Patreon for new stuff. I added Day&Night cycle into my game, so lightning at nights looks very nice now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Female MC, gotta ask, is she gonna be competent and a harem collector ? (The true equivalent of a male MC). Or is she going to be the overused dumb and naive imbecile that lets everyone in the game bang her due to misunderstandings, rape, blackmail, corruption ?

Just once I'd like a female led game where she goes around collecting the Harem SHE WANTS, rather than having her get banged by thuggish idiots, and the ever loving popular BBCs...

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Female MC, gotta ask, is she gonna be competent and a harem collector ? (The true equivalent of a male MC). Or is she going to be the overused dumb and naive imbecile that lets everyone in the game bang her due to misunderstandings, rape, blackmail, corruption ?

Just once I'd like a female led game where she goes around collecting the Harem SHE WANTS, rather than having her get banged by thuggish idiots, and the ever loving popular BBCs...
Keep in mind, there's a lewdness parameter and the higher it is, more lewd events will activate where she acts lewder like this, but she's never an overly shy. Even at the start of the game.

NSFW content

I try to maintain the balance between cute/shy and her other slutty side. She knows what sex is and she can enjoy it if it's with someone she doesn't dislike.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
lesbians,Dom,BDSM,pet play,zoo,??? ? vanilla is boring. i've seen everything vanilla has to offer now it's just snorefest.

Reactions: darlic
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes