1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] EverWhore [Demo] [Gippowho]

Discussion in 'Games' started by gippowho, Jul 13, 2018.

1. gippowho

gippowho Member Game Developer

Apr 9, 2018
    8bORWM.png
    Overview:
    EverWhore is an NSFW game set in a low fantasy medieval world, developed by one person, which is me, gippowho. You start as a young girl Eiris in a rural village who eventually moves to the big city.
    You'll be working in various places, getting experience for common activities like cleaning, cooking or increasing your sex skills, unlocking new events and places.

Stubborn, spoiled, and energetic 18-year-old Eiris is less than pleased when she finds out her role at the upcoming rainmaking ritual. Unfair fate leaves her with an embarrassing but important role as a naked maiden, but not shortly after, even stranger things begin to happen. A unique ability that can only be inherited by the goddesses seems to be passed into this common village girl and the only way to understand it's secrets is to leave her village behind and travel to the Lewrick city! Now, away from her family and relatives, she must summon the courage to live and work in this unfamiliar place. Will she be able to uncover her secret without succumbing to the pleasures of the lustful city?

A short summary of features I'm working on and which may not be available on demo right now.

Open world with no linear story and lots of events.
    No walking simulator, no walking aimlessly.
    No combat, different leveling and skill system approach.
    Semi-animated sex scenes.
    Clothing.
    Basic needs system.
    Day&Night cycle.
    Apartments.
    Various Jobs.

The demo is ~1 hour long with a short and linear story, but a fun one. Made it showcase the graphics and set up the main heroine backstory.

Updated: 18/06/2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

|

Censorship: No
    Version: EV20180618
    Language: English
    Genre:
    RPG, Exhibitionism, vaginal sex, handjob

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Download:
    Win:

-

-

-

OSX:

-

-

-

Linux:

-

-

-

8b77Zq.png 8b74O0.png 8b7OsA.png 8b7myF.png 85g8Tk.png

2. Sarica

Sarica Member

Aug 18, 2017
    "Hey, doggy want an carrot?" haha

Little hint. If a noun begins with a vowel (A, E, I, O, U) the general rule is to put the article "an" in front of it. For nouns that begin with consonants (letters that aren't A, E, I, O, U) use the article "a".

EDIT: There are exceptions to the rule. A noun can begin with a vowel, for example university, and sill have the article "a" in front of it. Same with nouns that start with consonants, for example AN hour. That's because when you actually say those nouns, the sound you make sounds different from the letter they start with. With 'University', even though it start with the letter U, when you say it it sounds like the first letter you're saying is "Y" like in the word 'You'. And with the word "Hour" the letter 'H' is silent so it sounds like it starts with the letter 'A' when you actually say it. Be mindful of that as well.

3. styggtuff12

styggtuff12 Active Member

Jul 13, 2017
    from the description is sounds pretty vanilla, what fetishes will be in it?

4. gippowho

Apr 9, 2018
    Ah yes! English is not my native language and I rarely used it before I started with this project, so occasionally mistakes like this are expected :)

You can expect to see stuff like exhibitionism, gangbangs, masochism and there'll be some futa scenes. I just add stuff while developing, don't have a long-term plan on what kind of scenes will be added into my game 5 months from now etc. There'll be some beastly like creatures in the game and demons if you're into strange cocks penetrating girls :D

NSFW content
    [​IMG]

BKrance, klonik, LittleJ and 9 others like this.
  5. Loqic

Loqic Royal Jelly Donor

Oct 26, 2017
    Female protagonist and exhibitionism.. heck yeah! I'll give it a shot!
    Screenshots look nice so far. :eek:

edit
    Not sure how everyone else thinks about this, but folders like "EW demo" I won't remember what game it is after a week between the 100+ others and won't look for updates if I forgot what it was.
    It's a small thing, but maybe an idea to use the full name.

Also, implementing the option for customizing controls would be nice.

Fenix34, f95user1 and nad destroyer like this.
  6. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member Game Developer

Aug 5, 2016
    its a rpgm game.. but i must say that it really remind me about baldur's gate and all thoses kind of game ( wich i very love )
    that make it look very original and fresh. art is very very good imho.

hope you keep up the good work and grow this good. its amazing start imho :)

Saafi05 and VermillioN like this.
  7. DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace Member

Dec 24, 2017
    Love the dialogue in that 4th sample picture. Funny stuff!

8. meigame

meigame Active Member

Dec 3, 2017
    strange cocks penetrating girls? you're playing my song. gonna give it a look.

9. gippowho

Apr 9, 2018
    There was keyboard configuration at first, but conflict issues with eventing systems during mini-games gave me a headache. All the standard stuff working, WASD/Arrow keys, space, page down for skipping dialogues, shift for sprinting.

Oh, these were my very first attempts at parallax mapping. Check out my Patreon for new stuff. I added Day&Night cycle into my game, so lightning at nights looks very nice now.

10. Rythan25

Rythan25 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Female MC, gotta ask, is she gonna be competent and a harem collector ? (The true equivalent of a male MC). Or is she going to be the overused dumb and naive imbecile that lets everyone in the game bang her due to misunderstandings, rape, blackmail, corruption ?

Just once I'd like a female led game where she goes around collecting the Harem SHE WANTS, rather than having her get banged by thuggish idiots, and the ever loving popular BBCs...

Safetydummy and TomberryDude like this.
  11. gippowho

Apr 9, 2018
    Keep in mind, there's a lewdness parameter and the higher it is, more lewd events will activate where she acts lewder like this, but she's never an overly shy. Even at the start of the game.

NSFW content
    [​IMG]

I try to maintain the balance between cute/shy and her other slutty side. She knows what sex is and she can enjoy it if it's with someone she doesn't dislike.

Saafi05 and Rythan25 like this.
  12. Eye-switcher

Eye-switcher Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2017
    This seams like a fun game, gotta try

13. Fushan

Fushan Weeb Donor Respected User

Aug 12, 2016
    virgin mc or no?

14. gippowho

Apr 9, 2018
    At the start of the game, yes, she's a virgin but not for long.

15. alicerabbit01

alicerabbit01 Active Member

Aug 15, 2017
  16. PoEbalu

PoEbalu Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2017
    lesbians,Dom,BDSM,pet play,zoo,??? ? vanilla is boring. i've seen everything vanilla has to offer now it's just snorefest.

darlic likes this.
  17. Fushan

Fushan Weeb Donor Respected User

Aug 12, 2016
    forced or can keep v route?

18. alicerabbit01

alicerabbit01 Active Member

Aug 15, 2017
    yeah just sex is not fun fetish sex is interesting/ thrilling

darlic likes this.
  19. PoEbalu

PoEbalu Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2017
    hope not,unless it REALLY make sense aka your village was burned and you got fukked,also if game will be gloomy/dark with surviving and sense of lurking danger not some comedy with dicks.

alicerabbit01 likes this.
  20. Mondoblasto

Mondoblasto Active Member

Nov 13, 2017
    Much luck with your new game. :)