Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Dawnchasers is "close to finished"
Dawnchasers - according to Prometheus - is already mostly finished and isn't intended to replace Evermore. The most likely scenario is that it'll add extra context to the lore while expanding on the worldbuilding for those who care. This is probably to avoid the codex/bestiary being clogged up more than it already will be given the scope of the story.
Just out of curiosity:

What is meant with finished? Like finished finished? A one time fire and forget release, or the initial release for the a second game is "finished" with a couple of updates incoming?

Reactions: JDE07 and AnonW123

jasiekfasola

Jun 30, 2019
This game gave me feels and go m still thinking bout the story a few day later... Wtf oO
Any simmilar games when the lore and story will slap you and make you feel it?

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
Ok so first congrats Dev on Evermore I really do enjoy it.

So Dawnchaser is to fill in gaps regarding Lore, is this going to affect anything in the current releases of Evermore that may need altering due to Lore in Dawnchaser?

I'm also assuming that as you said Chapter one for Dawnchaser so it'slikely to be more, so will both games continue to be developed in tandem, or will one be a side project while the other will be considered the main project, which in turn will increase update timing?

Had a quick look at Patreon on the 4th Feb you had Evermore 0.6 at 53%, when you return to Evermore will it continue from where you left it, or will you need to restart 0.6 from scratch.

Before anybody starts ripping into me this is not against the Dev, just questions floating in my head, and I don't mind waiting. I wish you all the best Prometheus.

P.S If this has already been covered I apologize must of missed it.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Damn, i really wanna play this game but knowing that the earlier parts of the game gonna get reworked or remastered makes me so hesitant to play it now.

jamming10001

Dec 24, 2023
I have been really enjoying this game so far! I've appreciated almost every aspect of it, and have found it funny, hot, and compelling.
I've run into quite a few continuity/choice-related glitches though, which hopefully will get ironed out with future updates. I'm going to assume that these have already been brought up at some point by the very attentive fanbase this game already has, but on the off chance they haven't been I'll just briefly mention a few of the bigger ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If no one else has noticed these then I can write up a more detailed bug report at some point I'm sure

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I have been really enjoying this game so far! I've appreciated almost every aspect of it, and have found it funny, hot, and compelling.
I've run into quite a few continuity/choice-related glitches though, which hopefully will get ironed out with future updates. I'm going to assume that these have already been brought up at some point by the very attentive fanbase this game already has, but on the off chance they haven't been I'll just briefly mention a few of the bigger ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If no one else has noticed these then I can write up a more detailed bug report at some point I'm sure

That's part of the reasons Prometheus wants to rework some of the first chapters for 0.6. That plus Downchaser are the main reasons 0.6 takes more time to come out than previous updates took.

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes