• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Evening or Whatever

Oct 10, 2016
Hello, I can't promise I will come off as the nicest person or the most eloquent typists i'm kinda terrible at grammar and spelling. But I do try to be as friendly as possible I kinda found out about the site from 4chan and honestly I'm kinda happy this place is nice and laid back instead of well 4chan...

I may say offensive things but, its more because I enjoy a good argument and debate because it helps me gauge the people I talk to and who I may wish to talk to and who to avoid I tend to just enjoy listening to differing opinion when they are backed up with really good reason's I hope I don't cause to much trouble.

I see my self spending a lot of time in the shoutbox but I hope I can contribute with finding bugs or just sharing what little I know about game projects right now or comics.

Also I'm kinda blind how do I find the rules >_>;

Reactions: Ted and F95