DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to see all the Bride Events with all the companions in a single play-through?
I think I found my own answer on a Japanese wiki page linked earlier in this forum (I'd post the link, but I think I'm too new on this site to be able to add a link). The wiki appears to be saying that the love gauge fills up regularly as you do battle (i.e. the gauge will be full after every X battles), so you just need to grind if you want to see all Bride events.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there any way to access your quest log to keep track of story missions and sidequests? I just started the game and I cannot find anything
in between Abel and Stallion you should find a skill called mapping (it costs 1 skillpoint) probably thre's a skill for quests

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
A like the game so far. There is only two things that bothers me but that is only because of my tastes.

The first is that I just generally can't stand overly perverted idiots as MC-s. They are fun for a while but after some time I just find them annoying. Especially if there is a serious situation and all they are thinking about is fucking.
The second problem is that I find it boring when all it takes the girls to get them interested is telling them they are cute and in this case that you want to have sex with them. It makes the girls ridiculously easy and shallow.

It's a positive that I can still enjoy the game even with this. Hopefully I won't get fed up with it before the end.

Talehon

Feb 8, 2018
To the people asking about killing the Gal monsters with too high gear, 2 of your wives will get a skill called Mercy Strike that cannot kill, it will put them at 1hp. Just keep going through the game.

D

Deleted member 125215

cheats

cheatengine works, but still too much grind/ for couple of hours opened only 2 scenes.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Question but in the Lost Woods, is there a path there or am I wasting my time trying to figure a route through it before going to the Kalar Village?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I think I found my own answer on a Japanese wiki page linked earlier in this forum (I'd post the link, but I think I'm too new on this site to be able to add a link). The wiki appears to be saying that the love gauge fills up regularly as you do battle (i.e. the gauge will be full after every X battles), so you just need to grind if you want to see all Bride events.
I generally find that it fills faster once you have move wives. At 1 wife, it only goes 1% per fight, with 2 it's 2% (you get the idea). Finding events and doing the story with them together also raises the gauge. Also, the number of events you can do is capped per chapter.

Reactions: haooni

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
does anyone know how to do the 2nd camelot quest? I am so lost as to what they are asking me to do

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to see all the Bride Events with all the companions in a single play-through?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each battle with monsters gives 1-4% gauge so 100-25 battles = 1 scene, just battle near Adel for fast fills (More wifes is more gauge, up to 4 wifes max)

CG rip? cheats? saves?
feeling too lazy to grind.
Cheat Enigine (4Bytes) works for Exp,gold, love gauge, skill points, havnt tried the rest.

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
U are losing your time in lost woods later you will get access from the queen, do you know how to pass this mountatin where is this feet or whatever it is (on the first map)

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes