Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Man this game is damn weird, bad and cringy. It's logic: call a girl cute and they'll bend over backwards for you in a heartbeat.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I know you are exaggerating, but still, pretty sure i didnt see that happen once in the game. What are you referreing to?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just super happy that Evenicle 2 is going to have new characters and a different protag. I would have liked the girls from this one but I wasn't a fan of Aster, I found him kinda annoying.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I know you are exaggerating, but still, pretty sure i didn't see that happen once in the game. What are you referreing to?
You're right I am exaggerating there. I had more to say originally that was accurate but decided against it since it seem like making some big dumb rant but since you asked this is it very roughly. Obviously you'll disagree with me here but the way I saw it a lot of things you were meant to take seriously were ridiculous. e.g. *romantic music* "I think what you're doing is great. I love you" a couple more lines and bam heroine is suddenly love struck when they barely know each other. Aster clearly doesn't understand what love even is but rather throws it out there as a cheap one-liner.
The way I see it relationships have no real progression in the story they're just random and I don't like that.

The closest comparison to this game I can think of off the top of my head would be Alchemy Meister (yeah it's a stretch but I can't think of anything else harem related that's close) minus any character depth whatsoever and for me it just bugged me way too much. However I must mention I'm also a bit picky when it comes to anything romance related. Oh and I hate Aster he's just so annoying.
Anyway that's my thoughts I dropped it and that's more than enough whining about it from me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've heard good things but i've also heard there's vore, how do I avoid that?
Nothing like that happens to the main girls it's part of one chapters side story. You don't see it, your character watches it on a recording. You can't avoid it.

It's not an options game, you can't skip stuff. The rapes aren't avoidable, the violence isn't avoidable you get to see it all.

Snikker

Jun 20, 2017
Nothing like that happens to the main girls it's part of one chapters side story. You don't see it, your character watches it on a recording. You can't avoid it.

It's not an options game, you can't skip stuff. The rapes aren't avoidable, the violence isn't avoidable you get to see it all.
Thank you but which chapter? Just so i don't accidentally click on it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can't avoid it, it's part of chapter 4's main story. You will get to a part where they are watching videos of a woman locked in a cage with a monster that rapes her, that's the part.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
there are two/three vore scenes, a couple gorey scenes, and a couple rape scenes, you cannot avoid any of them. Just skip through them like i did if you want. However this is a tiny portion of the game, like less than 1%, the rest of the game is fairly tame and quite excellent.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
still better than "rape her until she loves you" like in rance, bunny black and generally 90% games here
Bunny Black and Rance aren't meant to be taken seriously though.

The guy in Bunny Black sorta has an excuse in that if he doesn't have sex he'll die due to the magic build up from being resurrected, he needs to get rid of it before it kills him so he takes it out on anything with a hole.

I say sorta has an excuse because he was a bit of a dick before that happened to him.

Normally I hate the rape until love trope but it doesn't bother me in those 2 because they are over the top ridiculous and not meant to be a serious take on life. It pisses me off when it's supposed to look like it actually happened like someones wife being raped and falling in love with the rapist, Japan loves those stories. Plus points for the wife being raped by a friend of her husbands while the husband sleeps right in front of her and she says absolutely nothing.

PandaBo

Oct 19, 2018
Hi Everyone, I'm stuck at chapter 4, after complete beauty and guilty sidequest 4, I have to return to Colopty then to Humpty where they said I have to return to Fresh fish Island but when I reach the Island Aster said isn't the moment to reurn yet......Someone could help me?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
there is a nice walkthrough. i think you can just google evenicle walkthrough, as there is only one. Its a single wiki page, so you will have to read from the start of the chapter 4 section to find it, but it is like 99% accurate.

PandaBo

Oct 19, 2018
If you mean the one from Alicesoft wikia I already using that....I have done all until that point but I stuck at "Chapter 4: To the Sea - Across the Ocean

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
If you mean the one from Alicesoft wikia I already using that....I have done all until that point but I stuck at "Chapter 4: To the Sea - Across the Ocean
ok, describe what part of the story you just did, and the exact things you were told to do next. ignoring side quest stuff.

PandaBo

Oct 19, 2018
After complete the Hannycide Mountain I have to go to Colopty then to Humpty where they tell me to go to Fresh Fish Isalnd but when I reach the Island Aster say isnt' the moment to marry the sisters yet

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
After complete the Hannycide Mountain I have to go to Colopty then to Humpty where they tell me to go to Fresh Fish Isalnd but when I reach the Island Aster say isnt' the moment to marry the sisters yet
hmm, that is weird. did you talk to the prince in colopty or milllet? it should be a straight path after the mountain. have you also been to the sugar cube factory? you need to do both parts. Other than that, i honestly dont know, i dont remember anymore than that really, and if the wiki isnt helping, there must be something you are missing that wasnt in the wiki maybe.
i am assuming you looked at the q n a at the start of the chapter on the wiki?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes