darlic

Feb 27, 2017
just a quick question: what is the gameplay content over good content ratio in this game?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Ah ok, i will try it then! Thank you very much!
actually....theres not..... if you choose it it will restart again so you will have to choose the good choice.

i already finish chapter 1. starting the second, chapter 1 only has one scene that doesnt fall into vanilla sex, idk what im doing wrong tho....?

(btw, too much farming xnx)

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
actually....theres not..... if you choose it it will restart again so you will have to choose the good choice.

i already finish chapter 1. starting the second, chapter 1 only has one scene that doesnt fall into vanilla sex, idk what im doing wrong tho....?

(btw, too much farming xnx)
Hmm i will see. I have no problem with rape scenes as long as is not the MC himself a rapist. I just skip those scenes and go on, but if the MC himself is the rapist it turns me off about the whole story

Nov 14, 2017

here are some japanese guide/wiki links, with browser's translations you can get some ideas about the game.
English wiki needs lots of work for now :/

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Someone has any problem playing it windowed? My screen expands and contracts every time I advance to next dialogue, and it gets so buggy...

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
hello i have a question, how do i sell my things ? i just couldn't find how to do it
Keep playing, you will arrive in a bigger town where you will have a Pawn Shop. You can only sell things there.

If you"gather info" it tells you this as well. Remember to always gather info and check the church for valuable information about the game :D

D

Deleted member 59977

Is there any way to access your quest log to keep track of story missions and sidequests? I just started the game and I cannot find anything

Reactions: adithep

aejotx

May 31, 2017
Is there any way to access your quest log to keep track of story missions and sidequests? I just started the game and I cannot find anything
One way I know of figuring out what you need to do is to idle for a bit and then the MC and other characters will talk about ongoing quests.

D

Deleted member 59977

One way I know of figuring out what you need to do is to idle for a bit and then the MC and other characters will talk about ongoing quests.
Yes I noticed that too. Was hoping there was a better way to keep track of things.

Thanks for your reply!

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes