Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Ugh too fast pirating.
Mangagamer will have less sales->alicesoft gets less money from the west.
I think those type of games that don't generate that much profit, yet are still amazing, should atleast get pirated after a week or so atleast.

Dark903

Jun 1, 2017
Legitimate question. Does anyone know how to sell equipment?
I might be completely missing it, but I can't figure it out.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the fast upload, is the bug free or do you think they'll be updating it a bunch? I've seen some buggy launches for these vns, granted most were from JAST not mangagamer.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the fast upload, is the bug free or do you think they'll be updating it a bunch? I've seen some buggy launches for these vns, granted most were from JAST not mangagamer.
It's not a VN, it's a full RPG.

Probably be a few bugs it has a lot of gameplay.

Reactions: Fed

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is this game linear or do you need a wakthrough? I'd like to play without missing scenes.

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Legitimate question. Does anyone know how to sell equipment?
I might be completely missing it, but I can't figure it out.
You can't sell at the first town. However, second town and onward, you can sell stuff.

U

User_32285

That's Alicesoft, if you can't handle some unavoidable rape, you probably shouldn't play their games. If it's worth anything, they usually go with the comedy rape approach though.
Here is a chart for the h-content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if your response is to me or another (you might start using qoute system?), but if it was for me : I don't care if there is rape or not, I care that some moron tells me what's gonna happen in the first parts of a game (moments before I start) so I wont be surprised, you might try reading what I wrote.

If it was not directed at me, peace and enjoy this game like I do atm.

U

User_32285

Anyone know if cheat engine works on this cause I heard somewhere it doesn't?
Works fine for money just look for the amount number and buy something and search again for the changed amount.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes