Flash Completed Even More Perverted Girlfriend [v1.0] [Hexenhaus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
This game is quite old, does this version contain some sort of update or something?
Also could you please upload "The record of beastiality princess" it's from the same author, with the same girl.
I've looked it like forever, I can only find either virus or japanese version.

This is the link to the game this thread is about in case anyone wants to purchase it.

And this is the link to the prequel (it is in Japanese only).

There are no other games in the series as far as I know.
I have played this ver in english, it really doesn't add anything nor extra story nor nothing. It just the same game with less content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzzzzzzag
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i didn't spend much time with this, but for a sex sim with 1 girl is does a good job with what it has. several positions,animated well and has sound effects.
probably better to just look for a video of this instead of downloading though.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Torrent link seems to be down & for some reasons the Mega.nz link is just... giving me temporary error.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
heart warming and horny girlfriend for 2gb??? worth the wait
She's ugly:
short hair,
no good body proportions, (no child bearing hips, am I right?)
generic face,
sex toy addict

In correlation to this, we have games that are 3GB but:
have character creators
have 3rd person view and complete player models
are voiced
aren't censored/have decensor mods

Now you may ask, why waste my time lay waste on this game?
Because for what it offers, especially these days, it's not worth the 2 GB size :/
Prove me wrong.

Yiggityyo

May 14, 2021
She's ugly:
short hair,
no good body proportions, (no child bearing hips, am I right?)
generic face,
sex toy addict

In correlation to this, we have games that are 3GB but:
have character creators
have 3rd person view and complete player models
are voiced
aren't censored/have decensor mods

Now you may ask, why waste my time lay waste on this game?
Because for what it offers, especially these days, it's not worth the 2 GB size :/
Prove me wrong.
i am not sure if F95 has any sort of policy against replying to old posts, so i apologize if this is bad form, however i was hoping you could elaborate on some games that fit the criteria you mentioned? uncensored with character creator sounds like a fantastic combo

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
i am not sure if F95 has any sort of policy against replying to old posts, so i apologize if this is bad form, however i was hoping you could elaborate on some games that fit the criteria you mentioned? uncensored with character creator sounds like a fantastic combo
Most of the Illusion games have some form of decensor. Albeit, Illusion is dead, the games are still here. And they're 30GB each.

A relatively new [Unity] game (controversy in 2023, ooohhh), Some modeling agency, has a random girl generator, which isn't a character creator, but its community adds rudimentary editing mods (Monkey, Better experience) for customisation.

A 2D game that caught my eyes is Hole dweller, a pixel-art(might count as censored) drilling harem collector, recently finished at 1.43 with a decent collection of skins for the girls and the MC, genderbending and 2 dick sizes, inside jokes and lots and lots of pregnancy.

I also have The Sims 4 cracked with Wicked Whims mod for the sex stuff and a bunch of additional sex poses mods.
But again, big file size.

Breeders of the Nephelim isn't finished and the dev refuses to make some monsters male, or give us the power to make our dicks huge.

There are some text-based games that have character creation, but most of them don't support images/gifs.. (probably counts as a censor)

Hmm, a 3D game that is 3GB or less, has char creation, isn't censored or has a decensor.. for all my critique of this game, I gots nothing else than the above.

Yiggityyo

May 14, 2021
Most of the Illusion games have some form of decensor. Albeit, Illusion is dead, the games are still here. And they're 30GB each.

A relatively new [Unity] game (controversy in 2023, ooohhh), Some modeling agency, has a random girl generator, which isn't a character creator, but its community adds rudimentary editing mods (Monkey, Better experience) for customisation.

A 2D game that caught my eyes is Hole dweller, a pixel-art(might count as censored) drilling harem collector, recently finished at 1.43 with a decent collection of skins for the girls and the MC, genderbending and 2 dick sizes, inside jokes and lots and lots of pregnancy.

I also have The Sims 4 cracked with Wicked Whims mod for the sex stuff and a bunch of additional sex poses mods.
But again, big file size.

Breeders of the Nephelim isn't finished and the dev refuses to make some monsters male, or give us the power to make our dicks huge.

There are some text-based games that have character creation, but most of them don't support images/gifs.. (probably counts as a censor)

Hmm, a 3D game that is 3GB or less, has char creation, isn't censored or has a decensor.. for all my critique of this game, I gots nothing else than the above.
hey thanks for the reply, i will definitely look into these. if you have any more suggestions, i don't care about file size per say, mainly just something with smooth animations and no censoring, so long as the characters do not have massive titties i don't mind a lack of character customization, and pixel art is fine too.

the Pixel Town and Alternate DImantion games were good examples of some very smooth pixel art animation, i highly suggest checking those out if you remotely like pixel art stuff. LAB and LAB 2 are good if you like sidescroller + pixel art, weirdly enough LAB has enough actual combat and character progression where it could have the hentai removed and im sure people would still play it a lot, i don't like sidescrollers but i enjoyed it.

2D anime: Super Deep Throat is very interactive, has good smooth animations, plus a hundreds(maybe thousands?) of player made mods, allowing you to recreate literally any anime charater or irl person, you can find the game download and mods at "undertow . club" (i'm new user i don't think i can post links)

for 3D, After School Gang Rape Addiction, has basically everything you mentioned though i cannot remember the file size. despite the name, if memory serves 90% of the interactions are consensual, and that 10% is something you have to choose it does not force anything on you. you'll have to track it down somewhere if you want it, i cant remember where i downloaded it from and ended up deleting it years ago, but i remember it had smooth animations, character customization, uncensored+english translation

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game needs to be compressed. It is too large. Can flash games be compressed?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes