VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evanescence [v0.2 Demo] [n-yin]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tumblr_static_bptc3sc4txk4ocogcsssksccs_2048_v2.png

Overview:
As a capable young man, you were sent off by your father to be on your own and start a business. Now, with business settled after four intensive and focused years, you suddenly receive a call from your adorable little step-sister. How has she changed over the years? Will your relationship be the same as it once was?​

Updated: 13/aug/2018
Developer/Publisher: @nyin
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Episode 2 Demo: - -

Win: - -
Mac: - -

Compressed PC Version:

a1 inside s smirk.png a1 sroom c2.png a2 n blush 3.png a5 f1 s shot 1a.png a7 c7a.png a7 d2g.png

masterbeta78

Aug 1, 2017
>no sexual content
as in no sexual content yet or no sexual content planned?
Was curious about that myself so took a look at the dev's Tumblr from the op. It says
Notes:
As of [v0.1], choices have zero to little impact on the game, aside from receiving a couple different responses. Episode 02 will be the meatier episode with a lot more “action.”
Either way she looks cute as hell, looks worth a try to me. :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Evanescence [v0.1] [n-yin] - Original Size: 1.02GB

Download PC (68MB): - - -

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys! Some of you were right in guessing that this was my first attempt at writing, so I'm happy to see positive reception. I just released a "special *wink wink*" Teaser for Episode 02. You can find it on my Tumblr. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links out of site, so you can find the link in the OP. And to clarify, there will definitely be sexual-content later on. Ep 01 was more of a premise. Thanks for playing so far!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I like this game alot its more of a reverse romance usaly guy is in love with sister and corrupts her this is more like her corrupting him more of this type of game is needed going to support this game and for 1 time not over bustty chick just a cute donut cant wait to see whats next