EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MV5BZGU5ZTg4MDAtMWIyNy00ZjhmLTlhOTQtNmZmODUzZGY4NWRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzYyMjcwMjE@._V1_.jpg

Overview:
When he came to, he found himself in a white room that he didn't recognize...
Takatou Keisuke was locked in a white, closed room with six other women: his childhood friend Hokari Kanae, class rep. Andou Miyako, junior Makiba Rika, English teacher Aoi Natsuki, same-year student Byakuya Rinne, and classmate Manaka Nemu. All of them were confused by this abnormal situation, when a "mysterious voice" suddenly announced to them:

"The game will now begin."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Title: ユーフォリア
Release Date: Japan 2011-06-24, English Version 2015-11-27
Developer: Clock Up
Publisher: MangaGamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Related Anime:
Source:
Censored: No
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra:

89885.jpg 20150310213424.jpg 20150310213433.jpg 115032.jpg 115033.jpg 115034.jpg 115035.jpg 115036.jpg 115037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
That game is amazing, im not really talking about the hentai scenes actually, the story very good, and complex, some scenes are quite violent and are not for everyone, but i suggest this game to anyone who enjoy a good story.

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
''Feels'' Sounds interesting seeing the listed genres.....
I mean if you focus on getting all the endings and get the real whole story... it is close to heartbreaking. Really great story but jesus the feels. It takes alot of time to play but i highly recommend it for its story alone. Some scenes are good some are bad unless your into it...

T

Throwaway13031980

I mean if you focus on getting all the endings and get the real whole story... it is close to heartbreaking. Really great story but jesus the feels. It takes alot of time to play but i highly recommend it for its story alone. Some scenes are good some are bad unless your into it...
The genre list is full of stuff warning me not to play this game. To each their own.

Reactions: Konstantinus

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
seriously for as much disturbing shit that's in this game (pun intended) after getting the true ending i have to say it between this and fruit of grisaia as my vote for best VN

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
this game any good?
I am genuinely surprised by all the praise here. Don't get me wrong - yandere is my favorite genre and there's just as much messed up stuff going on in those as what you see in Euphoria.
but Euphoria is just not that good. It's been so long since I've read it, that I can't even remember specific examples. The main issue was that the story was asking way too much suspension-of-disbelief. Every other scene, there was some character acting unnaturally, ignoring an obvious solution, or some new plothole being built like how the entire world didn't question what was going on at the school. It insulted the reader's intelligence. I actually dropped this VN when they first escaped the facility and the MC was injured in the bunker. That was the last straw, but I don't remember why. I eventually went back and finished it out of stubbornness, but it never changed my negative opinion.
Image1.jpg

Edit: I just remembered Rika was in my top 5 list of most annoying VN characters. Again with the realism issue - no one would be sympathetic to someone that acted like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You have your right to think that, but honestly i don´t agree, i did not care that much for the adult scenes in this game, but the story is very well made, and also very complex, i had to finish the game with all characters to begin to understand what goes on ( the secret is on the last character ), and even so i have to take a look online to see discussions and help me with some doubts that i still had. Story like this one is rare, specially in a adult game, i fully recommend this game to people who like good story.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
You have your right to think that, but honestly i don´t agree, i did not care that much for the adult scenes in this game, but the story is very well made, and also very complex, i had to finish the game with all characters to begin to understand what goes on ( the secret is on the last character ), and even so i have to take a look online to see discussions and help me with some doubts that i still had. Story like this one is rare, specially in a adult game, i fully recommend this game to people who like good story.
after reading what you said Silver I was going to play it has see if it was good, but sadly there's no seeders for torrent.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes