Ren'Py Ethereal Bonds [v0.1 Bugfix3] [Sea Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
I like it. Congratulations Thicc Lord, on your game.

Umm, one little thing: wouldn't it be better to have the location map below the box that says which room you're hovering over (First pic) than the way it is now? (Second pic) :giggle: Excuse my amateur attempt at Photoshop. :sneaky:

1713389758352.jpeg

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
I haven't played the game yet, but from the preview images, it looks promising. Hopefully, the storyline lives up to expectations.

Reactions: Thicc Lord

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
Thicc Lord Had to look at this for the basic scene layout when not in events. It's a nice touch as it allows for fast high quality/detailed renders to add life to the game in the basic area where someone will spend most of their time. And it probably doesn't slow down development as you can simply set a camera up for the room and use the same scene for the first render in an event and throw it on canvases for a quickly rendered sprite before canvases does the other renders for the event's first image. Very intelligent design and something most devs don't figure out for years then spend a year or more trying to rebuild their game so it's nice to see.

With a praise out of the way, I disliked your edit relationships design. The split up dialog and menu along with the inability to default when leaving something blank feels very unnatural. I changed your rename character function code to resolve that unnatural feel and I find that I like this design better, I'd like to ask you give it a try to see what you personally think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Added a duplicate line before menu so it appears as if you're getting a pause to give it a slightly better feel.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Judging by the name i thought this was another "Sad and lonely big tits housewife force hard working absent husband into adopting an "18" year old kid who turns out to be super horny and with a massive cock and proceed to seduce her."

BC

Jul 13, 2017
Elder roommate event is broken after two sittings. future clicks just fade to black and back and then you can't interact

Reactions: leo0055x

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I feel somewhat a deja vu, isn't there already a simular game, or is it a remake but same developer, somehow I seen something simular, might be with other characters don't know.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can't cheat with "Save Editor", really hate this Renpy update...

Do you guys know the commands to use on developer menu console?

Tried:
mendoza_family>sheri>love= ?? like shown on Save Edit, but didn't work, tried other combinations like:
sherilove=??
sherie_love=??

Any thoughts?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I mean the premise makes it seem like there is incest (you know the mc coming home and all) so I'm will not be surprised if an "unofficial" patch comes out soon.

Edit: you can change relationships in game.
i dont know why people even ask this question, like nah, dev just made a rockin milf with a huge rack and you dont get to fuck her.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Have to ask, what are the future tags? Do you plan to add ntr/sharing in the future? (in opossed*)

HoloSan

Mar 2, 2023
Stoked to see where this goes! Looks very promising, renders look a lot like "Golden Boy" but it's even better because this one's a SANDBOX BABBYYYYYY!

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Can't cheat with "Save Editor", really hate this Renpy update...

Do you guys know the commands to use on developer menu console?

Tried:
mendoza_family>sheri>love= ?? like shown on Save Edit, but didn't work, tried other combinations like:
sherilove=??
sherie_love=??

Any thoughts?
I haven't downloaded this yet, so I haven't peeked at the variable names, but if you've enabled the console you can type the long command to force renpy to show entire outputs (instead of an abbreviated list) and then run a directory command to see all the variables.

long

dir()

If you find a variable that looks like it's an object the variable you are looking for might be under (say you see a variable mendoza_family, to match your example), you could run a directory on that to see all the variables and functions that exist in the object.

dir(mendoza_family)

Reactions: Furyan
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes