Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Like the game so far but I'm stuck.

Completed the Apple quest, unlocked 5 other quests (Meet the Characters, Wakey Wakey, Yoga Practice, Lost Inspiration and Water Plants). Found every character and clicked through every clickable item in every room (at least twice) but can't advance time beyond "Early Morning" and can't engage any characters. Any hint(s) would be appreciated.
Have you completed “Meet The Characters”?
Also, go see Lucy again… ;)

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
i keep getting error messages. an exception has occurred ever time i click around. This game is too buggy to play.

Mar 15, 2022
Like the game so far but I'm stuck.

Completed the Apple quest, unlocked 5 other quests (Meet the Characters, Wakey Wakey, Yoga Practice, Lost Inspiration and Water Plants). Found every character and clicked through every clickable item in every room (at least twice) but can't advance time beyond "Early Morning" and can't engage any characters. Any hint(s) would be appreciated.
I have unlocked except the last one you posted but then I did everything else like you and I don't know what else to do either, I have researched and everything, I have done Yoga with Lucy

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
i keep getting error messages. an exception has occurred ever time i click around. This game is too buggy to play.
Sorry to hear that! We've bug tested and all seems fine.
May I suggest you join our Discord and post the bugs into our help and feedback channel?
Thanks again!
I have unlocked except the last one you posted but then I did everything else like you and I don't know what else to do either, I have researched and everything, I have done Yoga with Lucy
Can you reach out on Discord, so we can look at the save file?
I've not experienced this myself yet...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes