VN - Ren'Py - Esra in Istanbul [v0.3] [Trash Panda]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Esra in Istanbul [v0.1.0]
    I am shocked as to why this game is so highly rated. I am a fan of good fem protagonist corruption games. But this one is written so damn badly. The dialogues are fairly stupid. I can hardly think of Ersa as a character. Her feelings are very poorly portrayed. The VN has wonderful renders, good-looking models, and fairly well-done animations. Even the sex scenes are done well with good enough sound effects. But these scenes have no meaning or feel to them. It’s just wasted by poor execution of the story, writing, and character development. The developer should get the help of some writers. It’s just horrible and sad to see such renders going to waste.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mikk88

The beginning of this game is excellent. Esra is a very beautiful young and hot woman. The graphics and animations are excellent. I hope the author will continue to create this game, it would be a shame to leave this game. I look forward to the sequel soon :love:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

What a fantastic introduction to a (hopefully) future classic in the female corruption genre! First of all, this game gets into the action really, really quickly. If you're not into that, this is kind of a warning. I personally don't mind that at all and, considering how hot the MC is, I hope we continue the pace. Additionally, MENA based VN are definitely not that common on this website so it is fun to get some variety instead of the typical generic American/Japanese settings. Obviously, this is still just the prologue, but it's extremely promising and I eagerly await seeing what the dev creates going forward.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

game is relative solid at the moment. not much story or anything but a nice amount of sex already. girl looks overall quite nice. kinks not for everyone but i like them.

Pros:
    + female protagonist
    + girl has a nice face, nice big tits and also nice nipples (otherwise a bit too thin for my taste but if its the devs taste its the devs taste)
    + nice, solid renders
    + nice sound
    + nice start of the release version
    + creepy older characters
    + tit sucking
    + some choices already

Cons:
    - the switching between perspectives is a bit superfluous just make it a 3rd person perspective in my opinion
    - the first old guy - which i assume she will meet again - has white hair but looks too young (and not as creepy as the other two guys unfortunately)
    - fat guy just fucks her in doggy (hope we will see him again for same action like hairy guy had)
    - the transistion between start and when she has the first kinky experience with first older guy is a bit too quick told in my opinion

Its hard to see where this game will go but i already like it and much more than prison guard the devs other project. i wish the girl would be overall a bit thicker and the guys even older and creepier looking but thats just my opinion of course.
    about the story: i personally don't mind a bit quicker told story. i mean i play an adult game i want to see sex - at best in my kinks. a thing not every dev seems to understand but Trash_Panda does.

tracked for sure!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

88Michele88

[Prologue] 4 stars.

Good:
    Female Protagonist Esra look hot as hell.
    Story is interesting.
    Ambientantion Istambul (I played Assassin't Creed: Ravelation it remind me of those days)
    Corruption
    Male Perspection is truly option (Hope it gonna be that way)

Bad:
    Corruption too fast when come to the girl who welcomed Esra, whie her housbande gone too handy on Esra underskirt while his whife were watching bot choise dosn't count. The thing worse is that the wife don't said anything to her housband.

Suggestion:
    Add a third and forth choise like: slap the old fart or step back. It would make it more appealing realisticaly into corruption section. But that way right now is the worse thing in front of someone.

Into whole thing it good game. I keep it into whatchlist. Looking forward to see how things gonna develop on long run.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Losersriot

Good:
    + The renderings are not bad. Not the best, but not ugly either. It is quite possible to play.
    + I really liked the presence of a POV on behalf of the female protagonist.
    - Translator++ does not work
    - It feels like the plot was written by a 12-year-old boy who never seen a single romantic female movie. He just doesn't know what women want. How they behave.
    - Sex scenes are unnatural. Implausible. Not sexy.