bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
what is this update, I keep getting errors and ends up with version 0.1, should I play from the beginning?

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Made an Android port from the compressed game
(+ included choice hints and gallery unlock and some more game settings)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~300MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2715344 View attachment 2715345 View attachment 2715346
Can it be put on op post?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As far as I know ports arn't linked anymore in general on the OP.
Some are, some are not. Mods/uploaders mostly do not, dev's sometimes will, same with mods/uploaders. From what has been said, they are only concentrating on uploading games, and getting them updated due to the fact reports are just insane on a daily basis, notwithstanding there are other parts of the forum to deal with.

Game Compression Requests 2.0

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)
I've seen (and heard) that something automatigically is coming to add these types of things to the OP.

Quite frankly, the funny thing is that everything other than a compressed/android compressed/port can still be linked......:cry:

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
The only dissapointing thing is the fact that denying advances of Ramazan (not outright, but at the last choice before boyfriend notices) results in not having low enough morale to get the full bus experience which I feel should be fixed by lowering the requirement for bus-bang scene or having option after denying Ramazan to still earn those points (via inner monologue for example)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
From the previews, the buildings look like New-York and not Istanbul
If you are using the assets you can get for DAZ you are stuck with how a normal city looks. Most of it is USA style. You have even problems in DAZ getting a street looking European and not US American, because of the lines on the street, the street signs, shops etc.. The only other options are to make assets yourself and that is much work or to use assets made for other 3D programs like Blender, 3dmax etc. There are no assets that look like buildings in Taksim or Besiktas and the same problem exist with other cities like Prague, Amsterdam etc. You'll find a few things for a London or Paris look, but that's it.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Seems to me that the developer like to switch version at every release. Last release, the version was 8.0.3 version of Renpy, and this release, it's 7.5.3

It's obvious that older saves will never work.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes