• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Zombie-XD

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone got save file for 0.29.5a? I accidentally replaced it with new version and I think I missed some scenes :cry: :cry: :cry:

Its-Just-BT

Dec 30, 2021
Peak, guess I'll wait till someone makes a mod that makes this pisspit less laggy or the dev makes an effort to make it less laggy.
must be an issue on your end and that other person's end, im not getting any performance lag and my pc has very low to mid specs

Mar 22, 2020
must be an issue on your end and that other person's end, im not getting any performance lag and my pc has very low to mid specs
Weird, because it's just that when I last played

The game would lag the fuck out whenever I'm interacting with something.

The gameplay outside of interacting with anything is smooth.
Dialogues, Combat, Exploration and such.

But the moment I interact with something like inspecting some calendar, flipping a switch and etc. You get the gist, it lags the fuck out

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone got a save after getting the dog quest as it keep bugging out for me as the scene repeats an then i can't move when it finish.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes