2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Nosferatu Zodd

Mar 7, 2019
So I deleted my save and started fresh.

Everything works fine up to when I find the sewer key and return to the parking garage office. Before leaving for the sewer, I was able to interact with Okamoto without issue, and he still mentions how he broke another lockpick just like in the previous versions. I find the 3 bolt cutters, the sewer key, and I return to the office, and now Okamoto can no longer be interacted with although other items in the room can be (such as the computer to save the game).

I know everything worked fine in the previous version (at least up to the school and abandoned flats areas); so, I guess one of the new additions/changes introduced in this version broke the game since at least two other members in this forum have reported the same issue.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
If only we could have something to extract the files, we will be able to fix them ourselves.
Sadly I am unable to find such tool.

wszbxzy

Jul 23, 2021
JetZ,帖子:13385563,会员:8727 said:
版本0.3:

• 添加了新的支线故事;
  • 添加了新的可探索区域“Psycho's Shelter”;
  • 添加了新的技能树(特殊模式开启);
  • 新增玩家位置菜单;
  • 修复了部分场景下交互提示被屏蔽的问题;

View attachment 3508881

游戏:
[剧透]超级[/剧透]

节省:
[剧透]超级[/剧透]
[/引用]
Can u upload the game to gofile? MEGA is too slow if u don't get the prime

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i hope work now better
ok what a fake version is this ?
1714414366159.png
is this a censord version o Hentai content version ? 1714414448269.png

ok the obtion must Spezijal on XD

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Escape from Z City 3 [v0.3a] [SunNTR] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [321 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 23, 2018
this game seems to be mid in terms of gameplay and graphics. IF the creator wants this to be worth playing he should add some different fetishes to make it stand out, like body modification/mind control/corruption. IMO.

Reactions: Kashei1979

trason

Aug 24, 2017
So I deleted my save and started fresh.

Everything works fine up to when I find the sewer key and return to the parking garage office. Before leaving for the sewer, I was able to interact with Okamoto without issue, and he still mentions how he broke another lockpick just like in the previous versions. I find the 3 bolt cutters, the sewer key, and I return to the office, and now Okamoto can no longer be interacted with although other items in the room can be (such as the computer to save the game).

I know everything worked fine in the previous version (at least up to the school and abandoned flats areas); so, I guess one of the new additions/changes introduced in this version broke the game since at least two other members in this forum have reported the same issue.
same problem

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone got a cheat file?
Preferably a .dll or script file that doesn't require CE

I just want to be able to freeze health, obviously so she can get fucked without dying from a few encounters.

Reactions: XbfgX

start22

Mar 11, 2020
in which part are u lost if u don't mind me asking, i can try to pinpoint in which part you're stuck
I go to parking staff room, talk to boy, read diary after that i can't interact with this boy. After going into the forest to find the old man's son and come back he said he was leaving. After that I don't know what to do next.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes