Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Escape from Z City 3 [v0.29a] [SunNTR] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [320 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nosferatu Zodd

Mar 7, 2019
How to obtain lockpick?
You will be able to buy lockpicks after you defeat the first boss, which occurs on the 4th floor of the parking garage. After you do that, you are automatically brought back to the shelter as part of the story. Once you regain control, you can go to where you buy ammo and weapons, and the lockpicks will now be available for purchase.

Reactions: MoonMeToTheFly
Jan 3, 2022
You will be able to buy lockpicks after you defeat the first boss, which occurs on the 4th floor of the parking garage. After you do that, you are automatically brought back to the shelter as part of the story. Once you regain control, you can go to where you buy ammo and weapons, and the lockpicks will now be available for purchase.
I see, thank you so much (y)(y)

Jan 3, 2022
Im sorry but how to go to the 4th floor? When i try to use the elevator, it cant be accessed

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Version0.3:

• Added a new side story;
  • Added new explorable areas "Psycho's Shelter";
  • Added a new skill tree (Special Mode On);
  • Added player location menu;
  • Fixed a bug that interactive prompts were blocked in some scenarios;

sample255.jpg

Game:

Save:

Nosferatu Zodd

Mar 7, 2019
Im sorry but how to go to the 4th floor? When i try to use the elevator, it cant be accessed
Each floor has multiple sets of stairs. You'll know them when you see them as a prompt will appear on the screen to go up or down. To the best of my knowledge, any elevators you see are just for show and can't be used for anything. There are steps on the 3rd floor to lead to the 4th, but it requires you to take a roundabout way to get to them. Keep trying each set of stairs you see; you'll find the right set to use eventually and it has the added benefit of finding every item available (which is worth the time to check out as the extra ammo you find will be needed for the boss ;-) ).

UPDATE: Sera Zero made some great maps that can be found on Page 24 of this forum (I believe he's made updated versions since then). What I've attached comes from his work, but I cropped out everything but the area you need. The map will show you how to get to the 4th floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: GabeLee

DM933940

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if it is a bug or I have to do something before but after I found the key in the sewers of parking lot door and I go to Okamoto there is no talk icon on him (I can't give him the key to open the door).

Reactions: Nosferatu Zodd

Nosferatu Zodd

Mar 7, 2019
I don't know if it is a bug or I have to do something before but after I found the key in the sewers of parking lot door and I go to Okamoto there is no talk icon on him (I can't give him the key to open the door).
Just got to that area on this newest version and I have the same problem.

I even clicked on the dead body by the key in case that would trigger anything. In the past, we used to be able to click on Okamoto before getting the key and he would comment how he broke a lock pick. That's no longer happening and there appears to be no way to interact with him before or after getting the key.

Reactions: DM933940
Jan 3, 2022
Each floor has multiple sets of stairs. You'll know them when you see them as a prompt will appear on the screen to go up or down. To the best of my knowledge, any elevators you see are just for show and can't be used for anything. There are steps on the 3rd floor to lead to the 4th, but it requires you to take a roundabout way to get to them. Keep trying each set of stairs you see; you'll find the right set to use eventually and it has the added benefit of finding every item available (which is worth the time to check out as the extra ammo you find will be needed for the boss ;-) ).

UPDATE: Sera Zero made some great maps that can be found on Page 24 of this forum (I believe he's made updated versions since then). What I've attached comes from his work, but I cropped out everything but the area you need. The map will show you how to get to the 4th floor.
Thanks for the reply, I was confused at first, i thought that it was parking garage in the shelter, turns out it is the parking lot in the neighbourhood lol, I was not exploring enough smh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

readit420

Jan 9, 2018
826 is the heart code, it just leads to a puzzle where you gotta open/close a combination of doors and the reward is just an upgraded backpack :WaitWhat:

Jan 3, 2022
Just got to that area on this newest version and I have the same problem.

I even clicked on the dead body by the key in case that would trigger anything. In the past, we used to be able to click on Okamoto before getting the key and he would comment how he broke a lock pick. That's no longer happening and there appears to be no way to interact with him before or after getting the key.
Have you solved the problem yet? I stuck here too

Nosferatu Zodd

Mar 7, 2019
Have you solved the problem yet? I stuck here too
Unfortunately no. I'm working under the assumption that the MTool application I tried in order to cheat and get extra money might be the culprit; however, I haven't gotten around to restarting the game to test it. Once I do, I'll reply back.

Jan 3, 2022
Unfortunately no. I'm working under the assumption that the MTool application I tried in order to cheat and get extra money might be the culprit; however, I haven't gotten around to restarting the game to test it. Once I do, I'll reply back.
I'm afraid its not because of your mtool, because I've played with no cheat and I get the same problem too, the problem might be caused with the northern neighbourhood quest (I still kind of left it unfinished, got stuck after the old man stays in floor 14 and dont know what to do afterwards)

Nosferatu Zodd

Mar 7, 2019
I'm afraid its not because of your mtool, because I've played with no cheat and I get the same problem too, the problem might be caused with the northern neighbourhood quest (I still kind of left it unfinished, got stuck after the old man stays in floor 14 and dont know what to do afterwards)
Although anything is possible, I doubt the northern neighborhood quest is the issue as I haven't even started it yet. I always try and stay in on one map at a time until the story gives me reason to go elsewhere.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes