2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mexusa

Oct 24, 2019
ghouls is under the sewer, to get to the area u need to get to the park part with the burning truck
use fire extinguisher on the fire then the ghoul should be down the manhole
How can I get the Burning truck?After the park part,IT only school.and I lost the way. Is there any GUIDE photo?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How can I get the Burning truck?After the park part,IT only school.and I lost the way. Is there any GUIDE photo?
sadly no, not even on patreon has a guide tbh
i think someone made a map in this thread? but i could be misremembering it sorry :(

the truck is inside the park area not after the park if i remember correctly tho

frid

Apr 25, 2017
so... how do I change back from okamoto to the normal game? the only thing I see is the "in development" at the emergency stair... please dont tell me am stuck.

Sera Zero

Jul 5, 2021
i think someone made a map in this thread? but i could be misremembering it sorry :(
there are maps made by me on page 24, but they were for version 0.23 or something. guess since there's new content I'll try this again on sunday and then update the maps.

Mar 22, 2020
I watched a gameplay of this game on YouTube and that shit was running smoothly, ain't no way it's the same version as mine because mine lags the FUCK OUT when I interact with something. I need that man's advice but at the same time even he does NOT say how it's running so smoothly (Whenever you interact with things.)

Like, seriously, it's so fucking annoying to use an elevator whenever I'm in the base, the shit lags the fuck out whenever I use an elevator.

izaanlol

Dec 11, 2022
How do i access all the H-battle scenes? Like i can only access one of the Zombie(student) H-scene but there seems to be 1 more???

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
is using cheat engine for money broken?

Edit:it wasnt broken. For some reason only the number for the Hud got pulled. I tried it again and it worked.

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So for those, who are having trouble with cheating, I strongly recommend MTool by
Just go to "About" section and download it. It may or may not be flagged by your antivirus, however I have used it for Hentai Gods know how long and haven't had any issues.
Basically there are two variables, that are responsible for money, one is probably for displaying it on the HUD and another is actual money.

Edit.
In addition to money cheat, you can also cheat items, such as lockpicks. In Variables tab you can find "Breaker quantity" line, it's going to be the third item, what you're looking for in case of lockpick would be two lines above "Breaker".
I'm too lazy to figure out if there is a way to add any guns directly to the inventory or add them to the shop and whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narnajas

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
hm, well, what we see on the screenshot and maps we have in game at the moment is not really compatible, so one of those will have to be considerably changed
it's on the work, and he said on patreon that's gonna take a while so all we can do is wait and see

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes