2.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 3, 2022
Found a workaround for the bug with the car park door - if you get the earlier version from a few pages back, 29.5A, you can do that part of the quest and then transfer the save from there to 30a with no issues. 30a seems jank as fuck with glitches all over the place (I had the inventory popping up during a game over sex scene? code spaghetti is real), but it does work and it does allow interaction with the door.

Hilariously enough, the door is still broken. The icon to interact pops up, but the thing itself is busted. I played on a bit more in 29.5a and got to the last stand bit at the top of the car park (or something, never played this before so dunno how far in I am), transferred the save back to 30a, and what do you know, it works.

I've attached the save file to this post (I ain't played past this point yet so, again, I don't know if this works in the long term), but I guess it is at least a workaround of some kind, sorta. Straight from the dev, here's how you transfer the save:

tl;dr: take the save folder from inside the zip and put that in your resources folder = you are now past the locked door, no one knows if this works for long after that.

EDIT: Ahahaha, I didn't prep for that fight. Yeah, this seems like it works but jesus christ, have fun with that shoot out.
Thanks for the save file man, it works. And I will share the save after the fight. (p.s hope it works and I dont know why the file size swells)

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes