Unity Abandoned Escape From Titan [v0.1.2] [Cute Pixel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In case this game ever gets an update, don't forget to put it on GameJolt as well. Some of us did spend money on this after all.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I know this is abandoned but as for sex what npc's/characters are there in here? is there females,males,futa/trans or just the mc? and if there is female npc's and enimes is there lgbt sex scenes?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I know this is abandoned but as for sex what npc's/characters are there in here? is there females,males,futa/trans or just the mc? and if there is female npc's and enimes is there lgbt sex scenes?
pretty sure there is nothing more than nudity, if even that, been a long time

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So it's a dead/abandoned worthless game that is not even worth giving a try? not a prolem easy to ignore this game then.
Dev works IRL for a living - as most of us do - and as of last posting, still works on the game on / off in their free time.

If a new tech demo is ever released, perhaps the cash flow will revitalize the interest in heavier development.
But as of now, Pixel doesn't have enough support to develop the game fully.
Hence why I suspect the game is in limbo.

Wouldn't call it worthless, just not ready yet.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Dev works IRL for a living - as most of us do - and as of last posting, still works on the game on / off in their free time.

If a new tech demo is ever released, perhaps the cash flow will revitalize the interest in heavier development.
But as of now, Pixel doesn't have enough support to develop the game fully.
Hence why I suspect the game is in limbo.

Wouldn't call it worthless, just not ready yet.
Well with the word abandoned this made me think that the devs completly gave up on it I guess it's not completly abandoned then.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Which leaves us wondering if they would make a spiritual reboot to the game but with a naked woman,just thinking.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Well with the word abandoned this made me think that the devs completly gave up on it I guess it's not completly abandoned then.
The abandoned tag is given to games with no update in 6-12 months.
It's a title exclusive to F95 and doesn't always reflect on the actual developer.
If you read the last two - three pages of this thread, you will see the developer's own posts.

Reactions: inco8nito

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
The abandoned tag is given to games with no update in 6-12 months.
It's a title exclusive to F95 and doesn't always reflect on the actual developer.
If you read the last two - three pages of this thread, you will see the developer's own posts.
Well, as I see it, the tag is still set.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes