Unity Abandoned Escape From Titan [v0.1.2] [Cute Pixel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
May 24, 2017
I uninstalled it till it gets fixed, I have the same issue as david did, Drone seeing me through the walls, I step out of room, Die, It seems like a fun game but at the moment, I don't recommend it

porszhek1997

Nov 26, 2018
I do not recommend playing it until the new version comes out, where they will improve the textures to which one can enter, especially the flying drones, they fly into texutry so you do not know when you can go? Now it is not for playing

wolfusmax

May 18, 2018
but when i see female protagonist, my hype goes down pretty fast...
I have a hard time playing these kinds of games as male protagonists. You have a good point about the whole walking sextoy thing though. I fucking love games with a corruption progression and it's a shame that most games don't add that or if they do, it's underdeveloped or it progresses so fast that it doesn't feel like progression and it's just 2 rapes turn you into a horndog. One of the few games that did it right was was a 2.5D game that got abandoned and then just last year picked back up much to everyone's surprise, then they dropped off the face of the earth again after a couple months. The game itself was rough around the edges and its content was pretty lacking but I enjoyed the concept of it and enjoyed trying to further corrupt the character which surprisingly took several hours of effort.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough of the demo where I could avoid the droid and find the keys without being caught or at least a cheat

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
The easiest way to pass at the moment - carefully look around and do not catch into the eye of the drone. That is, wait until he flies away and so on. The drone does not sit at the door and waits until you exit. He patrols a fairly long corridor and periodically flies to the other end, so you have enough time to go to another room or even to another part of the location. And even if the drone spotted you, you can always have time to run away from it and hide behind some kind of door. In such cases, the drone must lose you.

U

User_66221

It's a shame we don't have a badass heroine like Lara Croft or Jill Valentine, sexyness and badass isn't incompatible.

Reactions: Nottravis

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The easiest way to pass at the moment - carefully look around and do not catch into the eye of the drone. That is, wait until he flies away and so on. The drone does not sit at the door and waits until you exit. He patrols a fairly long corridor and periodically flies to the other end, so you have enough time to go to another room or even to another part of the location. And even if the drone spotted you, you can always have time to run away from it and hide behind some kind of door. In such cases, the drone must lose you.

True but i need a walkthrough for the demo to complete the objectives to visit various doors in the corridor without being spotted or at least a cheat like invisibility or make someone invisible from the drones eyes besides I need to bypass them and I need to explore the area.

By the way how many days in 2019 will you complete the game

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
By the way how many days in 2019 will you complete the game
Hmm, this is a tough question. I cannot promise that I will finish the game in 2019 at all :) However, the fact that the game world and the possibilities will significantly expand - this is guaranteed.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hmm, this is a tough question. I cannot promise that I will finish the game in 2019 at all :) However, the fact that the game world and the possibilities will significantly expand - this is guaranteed.
Okay let me hope you complete it . by the way one fact I wonder if you let the character remain fully naked throughout the game and also one last thing do you have a walkthrough for the demo so I won't be getting caught by the droids a lot and at least a cheat?

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Okay let me hope you complete it . by the way one fact I wonder if you let the character remain fully naked throughout the game and also one last thing do you have a walkthrough for the demo so I won't be getting caught by the droids a lot and at least a cheat?
The character does not have to be naked all the time because it’s cold in the location (pay attention to the environmental indicators in the lower right corner of the screen). If you don’t find and don’t put on anything on the character, he gradually freezes and loses his health.

As for problems with the passage - in the near future, maybe even today, an update will be released, solving the problem with the "omnipotent" drones :) And when they will work as it was intended - it will become much easier to play.

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
Updated: 2018-12-08
Developer: Cute Pixel -
Censored: No.
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

IM VARY ANGRY WHY NO WRITING IN WINDOWS THIS GAME 64 NOT 32 WHY ME DOWNLDE 500MB AND GAME NOT WORK

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Well. As they say, the first step is always the hardest. Thanks to you and your feedback, I did a little work on the game and now present you the corrected version.

List of changes:
  • Corrected the behavior of patrol drones, now they do not fly and do not hit shocker through the walls (I hope).
  • Also corrected drone attack system. Now the drone attacks only if turned "face" to the player.
  • Fixed problem with the impossibility of re-selection of discarded items.
  • Fixed a problem with the response of some terminals.
  • Fixed a bug in which the locker, opened with a key, still continue offered to break the lock.
  • Button for hacking for convenience moved to "R"
  • The patrol detection indicator is made more visible and understandable.
I hope that these corrections will help you not to be distracted by bugs and focus on the gameplay.
Waiting for your feedback :)

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
This is more of what i look for in a tech demo, keep up the good work this is shaping up to be a good entry level for your game

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The character does not have to be naked all the time because it’s cold in the location (pay attention to the environmental indicators in the lower right corner of the screen). If you don’t find and don’t put on anything on the character, he gradually freezes and loses his health.

As for problems with the passage - in the near future, maybe even today, an update will be released, solving the problem with the "omnipotent" drones :) And when they will work as it was intended - it will become much easier to play.

Oh, you are right So when you making the next game perhaps an island or a habitable jungle world make the female character fully naked throughout the next game and I hope you can make the walkthrough for Escape to titan when you completed it including the demo

Well. As they say, the first step is always the hardest. Thanks to you and your feedback, I did a little work on the game and now present you the corrected version.

List of changes:
  • Corrected the behavior of patrol drones, now they do not fly and do not hit shocker through the walls (I hope).
  • Also corrected drone attack system. Now the drone attacks only if turned "face" to the player.
  • Fixed problem with the impossibility of re-selection of discarded items.
  • Fixed a problem with the response of some terminals.
  • Fixed a bug in which the locker, opened with a key, still continue offered to break the lock.
  • Button for hacking for convenience moved to "R"
  • The patrol detection indicator is made more visible and understandable.
I hope that these corrections will help you not to be distracted by bugs and focus on the gameplay.
Waiting for your feedback :)

Lets hope you would include a cheat password in your next update including the help section and the map one.

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Lets hope you would include a cheat password in your next update including the help section and the map one.
Help will be available soon.

As for the map, starting from one of the following updates, it will be available in one of the terminals. After that, the location map will be available by pressing the M key.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Help will be available soon.

As for the map, starting from one of the following updates, it will be available in one of the terminals. After that, the location map will be available by pressing the M key.

Okay and I hope you include a secret cheat mode that will prevent the robots and enemies from detecting .

also one last doubt will your future update include a clothes on/off mode especially the shower part?

and will the ending of the game be cinematic and will have Maya naked but on a planet or on an escape small ship and what does the L.U.S.T project in the game do, make the women into sex slaves,turn into robot girls,use as lab experiment for pregnancy or something.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes