VN Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Princess [Final] [Salamandra88]

YSlayer

May 9, 2018
Pretty good yuri. I'm kinda sad there isn't a slightly different good ending but oh well. The blush through the guards helmet was pretty funny.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I know it is a visual novel, but the awful babbling dialogue at the expense of moving the story forward is an issue. Unless you are a teenage girl and incessant babbling is your life.

Reactions: Wveth

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
full save plz
If you're here for the CG's mostly, then don't bother. There's really nothing here, just some full nudes and kissing but iirc, no "sex" involved (at least shown). So your best bet is to go elsewhere.

Crane92

Feb 9, 2018
Installation says extract and run. Which surprisingly the same as the game storyline. Hmmm

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I would love to support this game and buy it on steam, but does anyone know if this version is the same as the steam version? Like is the steam version censored?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I would love to support this game and buy it on steam, but does anyone know if this version is the same as the steam version? Like is the steam version censored?
If only you had spent few minutes looking around . PROTIP: a game's Steam forums are the #1 go-to place for this stuff because that's where the devs most often pin links to any uncensor patches.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
If only you had spent few minutes looking around . PROTIP: a game's Steam forums are the #1 go-to place for this stuff because that's where the devs most often pin links to any uncensor patches.
Yeah I have but the thread says they added censorship back into the game, then the sentence after says there is an option to turn off censorship. Then in the comments the dev says you need a patch...

So is the steam version partly censored? Or is it completely uncensored or do you need a patch for that? It's pretty confusing

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah I have but the thread says they added censorship back into the game, then the sentence after says there is an option to turn off censorship. Then in the comments the dev says you need a patch...

So is the steam version partly censored? Or is it completely uncensored or do you need a patch for that? It's pretty confusing
Your reading comprehension is bad.