EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Aisha is a happy-go-lucky thief girl. She was on her way home after having completed a mission from the guild. However, on her way back, she was caught by the infamous Count Lugohm and his guards.

What will become of Aisha? Will Aisha be able to escape from the impregnable Fortress Lugohm?

Find out in this Stealth Survival RPG brought to you in native English!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-26
Release Date: Japanese 2017-02-07, English 2019-08-16
Developer: Barony Sengia
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Store: - -
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

Thanks to superelmo for sharing.
*30% MTL. 70% human. Thanks
Sitris

10.jpg CG01.png CG02.png CG03.png CG04.png CG05.png CG06.png CG07.png CG08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Great game. Top-notch gameplay among RPGM h-games, story is really interesting and gives player a motivation to do... well, to do what he/she do. It's not the type of game where you walk around trying to find another h-event. Actually, even playing first time you understand that you may do thing different than using h-events to proceed through the game, and it is really exciting, you always think, "okay, now I'll try to look at all of the h-events, but then I'll definitely start a new game and clear it in brutal mode. And then I'll start a new game again, and make Aisha the queen of stealth." And you know, all three ways are pretty balanced. If you play h-route, you don't fight at all (almost), if you play stealthy, you will suffer if you try to kick some asses with bare hands, and if you play brutal... well, at some point you really start to kick asses (and even tear them in half with bare hands lol), but your char have to grow in strength and find a decent equipment first. Also, as a bonus, level design looks really good. I mean, there are "standart" chests you can't miss. But surprisingly, some details of environment are able to interact with. So you see many same vases, and you can check every of them, though they look like decorations at first sight. The same goes to some boxes. Some objects can be interacted twice (and it's an important information, btw, so keep it in mind when you play lol).
Plot is somehow questionable. I was confused with all of the "escaping" endings, because they
MC. She's totally cute. It was very unpleasant to let her go through all the h-events and get the related ending. :eek: On the other hand, it was really satisfying to complete "assassination" and "rich" endings.
The one thing is bad in this game. There is no connection with the sequel. I mean, you may end this game as a virgin assassin with hands stained with blood or as a super rich girl who can literlally lazy around and do nothing until death, and in the sequel you may coose her past to be "when was a child, sold her body to a younger boy and was raped in the ass many times in a carriage heading to town". It's just nonsense!

Overall opinion: totally worth to play. 9 gay clandestine traders/10

Leecher101

Jul 31, 2017
There seems to be a squeal called "Escape from Fortress Lugohm" it's currently estimated to release on steam in Q2 2019 (If you don't know "2Q" it just means the 2nd quarter of the year or in the month July, August, or September).

I thought I'd share the good news is all

Reactions: Miraκ

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
There seems to be a squeal called "Escape from Fortress Lugohm" it's currently estimated to release on steam in Q2 2019 (If you don't know "2Q" it just means the 2nd quarter of the year or in the month July, August, or September).

I thought I'd share the good news is all
That one seems to be the Steam Version of this very same game...

This is the actual sequel...

Leecher101

Jul 31, 2017
That one seems to be the Steam Version of this very same game...
O_O eh... these titles be confusing me -_- if it does end up being the same game then I guess there's no sequal ;-; maybe they're simply moving into a steam platform then...if so I apologize for the confusion

The name threw me off a little on top of the photos being pretty generic for the two games they have

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I completed the quest for going out in the sea and get the ending, but I can't go in the nortwest tower, at the door she sais that there is a strange force and the map says there is a passage in the cave but I can't find it, also I have found only 2 chest that needs to be open with the coins (the one near the mercant and the one in the place with the rats) and I have a lot of coins but not the ones that I need to open them (I'm missing the dogs and the hawk)

edit: the dog was at the back of the chest in the magazine of the cellar

Edit2: ok seems like I need to play it in hard mode if I want to unlock the other part, also this game has too much bugs one of them is the broken range of the guards:

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
While i did not finish this experience, as i was satisfied with it and just decided to move on to something else,i thought this was a good game.multiple endings,replayabilty,good art,can avoid sex and even 2 difficulties (which effects endings that are unlockable and lockpicks).
the only downside is progressing without a guide can end with you being stuck or at least wandering around to find something to proceed. as what to do may not always be obvious. especially if going for the best ending.
i do wish sneak attacking guards instantly killed them instead of going into battle. but other than that i don't think have any issues

Overall
i had a good time,i'd recommend this.

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
is jus me or this game need fix i think the guard sometimes have broken field of vision where you spotted in a place you're not supposed to.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes