Err Hello

Snow-Shoes

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi y'all,

This place has treated me well with inspiration (and other feel goods!), so might as well bite the bullet.

P.S. -- In the event of searching for constructive criticism on one's work, how does someone go about sharing without looking like an ad-drive by.

Reactions: Cirro84

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
One would start a thread who's opening words should be both eloquent and catching.

Something along the lines of....

OI, CHECK OUT MY WORK, BITCHES.

Or words to that effect.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, welcome to F95Zone!

To add your work (I'm assuming game) follow the rules for uploading:

Post your game here:

Advice:
1) Write as much detail about your game and desire for constructive feedback. Make your post as professional as you can.

2) Version number: while it's your decision to use whatever you want, most readers assume the version is a "percentage completed" number. ie v0.5 would be assumed the game is half way done. So expect negative feedback if you name the game v2.4 and it's only a demo. Here's a good article to read: .

3) Grow a very thick skin and memorize the Serenity Prayer. Completely ignore the negative/non-constructive comments and respond to the constructive ones.

4) There is a (Game) Development forum here. Peruse that for ideas and suggestions. Be open, ask questions, and and you'll do fine.

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask the staff for help.
- J

Snow-Shoes

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
One would start a thread who's opening words should be both eloquent and catching.

Something along the lines of....

OI, CHECK OUT MY WORK, BITCHES.

Or words to that effect.
"Please kindly look over my stuff, fellow degenerates."
Mkay

Hi, welcome to F95Zone!
Post your game here:
Ah! Wasn't aware that self-creations went in that subforum.

Thanks again!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
"Please kindly look over my stuff, fellow degenerates."
Mkay

Ah! Wasn't aware that self-creations went in that subforum.

Thanks again!
Once you post a game there, contact a moderator and they'll review/standardize the post then move it to the release section. Sorry, I forgot to mention that part.