4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE044708_img_main.jpg

Overview
:
You have been called upon to save a once peaceful land from the clutches of the evil, demonic Erotica Army! You will take the role of a mighty sexual warrior and venture forth to liberate the towns and villages from Erotica's oppression.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-08
Release Date: 2008-12-04
Developer:
DLSite:
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extra:
Modded Version*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk
Shared by @Imperator753

RE044708_img_smp1.jpg RE044708_img_smp2.jpg RE044708_img_smp3.jpg

Leave a Like

Last edited by a moderator:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The author of this game has been creating a sequel. However, he's been at it for a few years and it's still not done so I am unsure how much longer it will take. The delay is due in part to him working on a few mini-games and adding additional content to those games, as well as (I hope) the sequel being quite bigger with more options. He did release a demo in the summer, but it's pretty bare bones.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
[/SPOILER]I played this game a few months back, was an extremely good find. I remember getting a monster energy drink and playing it all night and then realized how bad the save feature was and got screwed....with it not saving right..

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Kinda forgot about this one, anyone by chance has a full save that is not using the instant nude cheat?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
does anyone know where to put the save file? I really have no clue where in the shared objects macromedia folder under roaming

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thank you, I put it into local host but it didn't work, so I really have no clue :(
.sol files are the savegames for flash based games.

They are stored in

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random string}\localhost

From that point forward it depends where you started the game.

If have it for example, in a folder called "Games" in your desktop you should navigate from localhost to.

\localhost\Users\{username}\Desktop\Games\{name of the game's folder}\{name of the game exe}

There you paste the .sol file you got.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
.sol files are the savegames for flash based games.

They are stored in

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random string}\localhost

From that point forward it depends where you started the game.

If have it for example, in a folder called "Games" in your desktop you should navigate from localhost to.

\localhost\Users\{username}\Desktop\Games\{name of the game's folder}\{name of the game exe}

There you paste the .sol file you got.
It happened to be in the local host folder. I put the file in there before but it seems it might have worked originally but the save file seemed too identical to my own so I thought nothing changed. Nevertheless, thank you for your help. It didn't occur to me that it worked until Ideleted all the files local host and tried to create a new save.
But that's for the flash player.

But if I want to open up an swf that opens up a browser like IE, where does the save file go from there?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes