Mod Ren'Py Erotica [Ep. 13] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2649812

Overview:
In-game mod for Erotica
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 07/19/2023
Game/Creator: Erotica / Daniels K /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: EP3
Game Version: Episode 3
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 07/19/2023 12:47 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 2649837 View attachment 2649839 View attachment 2649840 View attachment 2649841 View attachment 2649843 View attachment 2649844
View attachment 2649862 View attachment 2649846 View attachment 2649847 View attachment 2649848 View attachment 2649849
Fully Dynamic ChoiceGuide works w/ or w/out VN's "Hints"
View attachment 2649852 View attachment 2649853 View attachment 2649866 View attachment 2649857
Of course you get the standard ChoiceGuide
View attachment 2649850 View attachment 2649851
Toggled Character Side Images
View attachment 2706129 View attachment 2706133
And SanchoSplits
View attachment 2702335

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 2649806
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, caught up with the Dev, and looks like that 3 way choice, regardless of which one I choose, it leads to a To Be Continued, so made that the last save of this update. If next update, you could add a cheat for me to see all 3 choices, that would be great, hint hint. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, no problems I could see from this mod, thank you so very much for your work on it!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, caught up with the Dev, and looks like that 3 way choice, regardless of which one I choose, it leads to a To Be Continued, so made that the last save of this update. If next update, you could add a cheat for me to see all 3 choices, that would be great, hint hint. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, no problems I could see from this mod, thank you so very much for your work on it!!!
Already warned folks and will see what I can do via the post here. I made the autosave prior to the choice as well within the mod update for safe measure.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
games unplayable without the mod. guess im waiting xyz amount of days.
that tends to happen when playing with an outdated mod
As with any SanchoMod, if impatience is overwhelming simply use the "SaveFixer" found in each SanchoMod OP (some are VN specific). Just remember you did this if you do as that little file will need to be removed (deleted) if you later decide to install the pending mod update. It's always one or the other (SaveFixer or mod), never both. They don't play well with each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarakis

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
As with any SanchoMod, if impatience is overwhelming simply use the "SaveFixer" found in each SanchoMod OP (some are VN specific). Just remember you did this if you do as that little file will need to be removed (deleted) if you later decide to install the pending mod update. It's always one or the other (SaveFixer or mod), never both. They don't play well with each other.
Wow, brother, I have no idea what you just said, but what I do know is that I have always been patient for Sancho mods. So I can wait. Thanks, though, for trying to explain up there ^^^^ whatever the hell you were trying to explain. I appreciate the effort!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow, brother, I have no idea what you just said, but what I do know is that I have always been patient for Sancho mods. So I can wait. Thanks, though, for trying to explain up there ^^^^ whatever the hell you were trying to explain. I appreciate the effort!
What I'm saying is if a person can't wait and want to use their old saves made previously with SanchoMod installed in a new VN update then see this thread's OP:
1692358135071.png

Install that "SaveFixer" and your SanchoMod save files will load inside an unmodded VN update. That's what I'm saying. It's designed for folks you either don't want to wait for an update to be completed or who no longer wish to have the mod installed in a new VN installation. Make sense?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
What I'm saying is if a person can't wait and want to use their old saves made previously with SanchoMod installed in a new VN update then see this thread's OP:
View attachment 2859986

Install that "SaveFixer" and your SanchoMod save files will load inside an unmodded VN update. That's what I'm saying. It's designed for folks you either don't want to wait for an update to be completed or who no longer wish to have the mod installed in a new VN installation. Make sense?
Okay, got it. Thanks, man.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I'm done I guess but I'm still trying to think of a clever way to SanchoSplit the Ep3 "date" choice (end of last update here). All Ep4 contains is those choice scenes then a remerge back to the story... it's a bit short so I need to round off the split correctly if I do it at all. I'll debate it during lunch.
1692376341302.png 1692376382376.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 4)
1692378313247.png 1692378326586.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (Episode 4)
View attachment 2860837 View attachment 2860838
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I tried both the Lilly choice, and the Heather choice. The Heather choice seemed like strong story progression so think I will make that one canon, but still have that save from Chapter 3, just in case I change my mind. I didn't try the Riley choice, but doubt as for side stories, there would be much there. However, no errors that I saw from the mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I tried both the Lilly choice, and the Heather choice. The Heather choice seemed like strong story progression so think I will make that one canon, but still have that save from Chapter 3, just in case I change my mind. I didn't try the Riley choice, but doubt as for side stories, there would be much there. However, no errors that I saw from the mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!
In my personal playthrough I 100% agree. I went on the Heather choice as well... just seemed appropriate to get that "home invite" to see how that pans out too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes