3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i was wondering what the Daniels-k moment of this game was gonna be.....didn't expect it to be the addition of shitty voices that dont go away when you turn down the voice volume to 0, why is there always some thing in his otherwise fun games that suck out your enjoyment, i think he's secretly some kind of demon that lives off suffering but he's on a diet so he just does minor shit like this

Reactions: Kakasan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Erotica [Ep. 13] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Thank you for clearing that up. My first thought after reading the description was, "Why does this not have the Harem tag?" Because it 100% reads like that kind of game :LOL:
well, you can sleep with pretty much all the girls at the same time but i dont think its gonna end well, you might get 2 girls in an ending if the previous games are anything to go by, its usually hard to do tho

Reactions: underwatersparkle
Feb 25, 2024
i was wondering what the Daniels-k moment of this game was gonna be.....didn't expect it to be the addition of shitty voices that dont go away when you turn down the voice volume to 0, why is there always some thing in his otherwise fun games that suck out your enjoyment, i think he's secretly some kind of demon that lives off suffering but he's on a diet so he just does minor shit like this
To hide the voice, you need to go to the green button in the top right corner to disable it; there's another option to disable the hint.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
wow 2 updates in a span of less than what 2 weeks is impressive wish more devs was like that at the bare minimum 3 weeks ish they get out updates so kudos for that:coffee:(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All breakups should be like the Chloe/Emma version.... push a button, no dialogue... poof, done.

Man, that is one hell of an abrupt scene change from them to Riley's "Back so soon?", Geez.

Regardless, that's your Ep13 "walkthrough". One choice, and there ya have it... choose the LI and let 'er roll. If you've played Ep12 then you've got this sorted straight away. I'll have the mod update out in a bit, it'll take me longer to pre-port and populate SanchoGallery than anything else I reckon.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Erotica-DANIELSK-EP13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: WakamoSato
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes