Seeking Erotic game

Cavoh

Mar 12, 2018
Hi peeps! Wanted to ask veterans of erotic gaming about actualy good games. I vieved similar threads but didnt saw answer for my question.
What i am loocking for?
Erotic game, where gaming have place. Making money, locations to chose, events during certain days, personal stats, varios activity to rise ralationship with girls.
good examples: big brother, summertime saga
bad: any any vn having nothing, but to random answer to choose. Random because it almost never maters, u see screen, go back, chose another, see another
Hoping for good recomendations :) tnx in advance.

Reactions: Line of lust

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi peeps! Wanted to ask veterans of erotic gaming about actualy good games. I vieved similar threads but didnt saw answer for my question.
What i am loocking for?
Erotic game, where gaming have place. Making money, locations to chose, events during certain days, personal stats, varios activity to rise ralationship with girls.
good examples: big brother, summertime saga
bad: any any vn having nothing, but to random answer to choose. Random because it almost never maters, u see screen, go back, chose another, see another
Hoping for good recomendations :) tnx in advance.
Good examples and you choose big brother?

Try View of Family and Milfy City. Then come back. You'll find that Big Brother is a fucking mess, both mechanically and in writing. And yes, both of those games are Life Sims, the same category as SS and BB.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
tnx for answers, only one question left is there any finished games? 80% of recomendations 0.1 and so
Dreaming of Dana is technically finished... but other than that, no, not really. However, games like Milfy City, which I mentioned earlier, have a lot of content even at 0.1

Reactions: DrackDrap