2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just thought I'd mention that the orange nipples on the characters look a bit weird. ;) Might want to tone that orange down a bit? (Actually they're just really over-saturated. I did nothing more than drop the saturation by about 50% on "Anna" (on the right), and about 40% with a tiny color tweak and lightness tweak on "Jessica" (on the left.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've color corrected them to be much more natural there, in my opinion of course. ;)
Hey you leave those girls alone, if they like to rub neon pastels on their nips that's their business:mad:. Haha :biggrin:. Looking at it on a screen other than my monitor I can see the problem now, I'll have to do some color correction when I'm home. I wanted Anna's to be a bright pink, like what you would see on a fair skinned red haired woman(reference image attached), while Jessica's I wanted to go for red. As for the "glow" on Wednesday, it's because of the "dream sequence" effect thrown on that section. So no they won't actually glow, Santa will have to fine someone else to pull his sleigh:winkytongue:.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
How soon do we get to fuck Wednesday?

And aren't there a couple of other girls we haven't met in the logo?

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How soon do we get to fuck Wednesday?

And aren't there a couple of other girls we haven't met in the logo?
Yep, there's one girl that hasn't made her debut yet in the game that's in the logo. Her debut(and hooking up with Wednesday) will happen in due time ;).

Reactions: phreadom

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
ah and also ha

Hotel reception? Isn't there a girl there?
Haha yep, I should have clarified that that only applied to the girls featured in the title image. I've got plenty more girls planned other then those 7, as you might have noticed in the most recent update with the addition of Nia, who isn't featured in the title ;)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not sure that people will agree to restart a whole new game with every update. Actually it's not a big deal since there's not so much content, but it will start to be annoying when the number of girls will start to really grow. Especially if some content with a girl (or girl availability) is linked to another girl.
You should probably not directly link the events with the day. This way, people will be able to see the added content without the need to restart a whole new game. In the same time it will make the "finish the day" risk free.
You just need a second counter for each girl, which will keep track of the number of step played, and use it to find the scene to play, and some rewrite. In the end it will even make things easier for you.
Firstly, you add the needed variables (I'll use only the mother as example):
Code:
default mDoneToday = False   # Visited the mother today
default mSceneCount = 0        # Last scene played with the mother
default mMaxScene = 10         # Maximal number of scene with the mother
Secondly you get ride of the "day[X]choice" label, replacing it by a generic label.
Code:
label dayChoice:
    scene frontroom
    with fade
    menu:
        # Show it only if there's still scenes that haven't be played.
        "Go see [mname]" if mSceneCount < mMaxScene:
            if mDoneToday==False:
                call mSceneFinder
            else:
                "I already went and saw her today, better leave her alone until tomorrow or she might get suspicious."
                jump dayChoice
    [...]
        "Finish the day":
            call endOfDay
            return
    jump dayChoice
[Side note: Do not call every single label !! Especially since you never return from them. jump is your friend and what you need most of the time.]
Thirdly, you define the "[x]SceneFinder" label for each girl :
Code:
label mSceneFinder:
    $ mDoneToday = True    # Mother visited today
    $ mSceneCount += 1     # One more scene will be played
                                          # It's by default, up to you to increase it
                                          # somewhere else to make the scene progress
                                          # more conditional.
    if mSceneCount == 0:       jump mpeak
    elif mSceneCount == 1:
       jump mday1a
    [...]
    else:
         $ mSceneCount -=1  # correct the default increase.
         "Sorry, an error occurred, there's no more scene available and you shouldn't be here"
         return
And you end all the label scene by a return statement. So :
Code:
label mpeak:
    [whatever you've already]
    return
label mday1a:
    [...]
        jump mh1a   # Why calling, seriously ?
    [...]
label mh1a:
    menu:
        "Repeat":
            jump mh1a
        "Next":
            pass   # you'll automatically branch to the next label

label mh1b:
    return       # Here you'll return automatically to the day choice
Fourthly you add a label to reset the variables at the end of the day :
Code:
label endOfDay:
    python:
        mDoneToday == False
        [...]
    return
And finally you adapt the start of the day :
Code:
label day1intro:
    scene day1
    with dissolve
    $ renpy.pause ()
    scene dbed1
    with fade
    $ renpy.pause ()
    scene dbed2
    mc "I'm feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, I better see what I can accomplish today."
    "You go to the front room to eat breakfast."
# No need to this
#    call day1breakfast from _call_day1breakfast

label day1breakfast:
    scene frontroomm
    with fade
    mc "What does everyone have planned today?"
    m "I've gotta be on the phone most of the day with the office, I may not be able to be there but they're still depending on me to run it."
    scene frontroomos
    os "I've gotta do some studying, I found a good room yesterday to do it in."
    "That figures."
    scene frontroomys
    ys "Not that it's any of your business but I'm checking out the rec center, I've gotta stay in top condition."
    "Good, they've split up without my intervention, that gives me plenty of oppurtunity to use my powers on them."
    scene frontroom
    with fade
    "You all finish breakfast and everyone leaves."
    "Now who do I want to see first?"
    call daychoice
    jump day2intro
It's a quick explanation, there's perhaps few errors in the code (mostly indent one). It's a big change and you'll obviously have to change a little the day[x]intro, and the day[x].rpy files, since the player can goes further than just 10 days. But it can be done in the same way than the dayChoice label. In the end, it will just make your game better. And it will also make your own work easier since you'll only have one place which need to be updated each time you add a girl.
And, seriously, replace all these call by a jump. Since you never return from a called label, it's already what your code effectively do anyway ; it jump to another label, except that, because of the call it also keep a lot of data related to the return point in memory. So, the only thing your so many call do, is flooding the RAM.

All this said, there's another problem. Do not define your variables in the "start" label. It's another thing which force the player to restart a whole game. Here, you've many possibilities but, due to the way your game works, the easiest is probably to use the default statement.
Code:
default ysgpoints=0
default osgpoints=0
default mgpoints=0
[...]
label start:
   [...]

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just FYI - we're all for criticism, constructive or not honestly, but just being an over the top dick to get your giggles is not respectful of other members. @Dinka please find your giggles elsewhere. Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Got a traceback for you and its the first time going to the store after she called and mom tells MC about it.

I don't know if it is the same one but it happen the next day to.

awesomeboy

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 88747
Overview:
In this game you play as a young man on vacation with his family, on the way back home you run into crazy storms, forcing the pilots to make an early landing in some random city.
With no end of the storms in sight, the airline puts you and the other passengers up in a hotel until you can take off again.
On the first night you spend there you get a dream of a mysterious woman visiting you and giving you the power to increase the lust of any person you want, and promises to make you more powerful if you corrupt women in the hotel. As a red blooded young man, of course, you agree to those terms despite the mysterious air about the woman.
Thus begins your journey! Who is Wednesday and how does she have the ability to unlock power within you, why do you have these powers, how many women will you get to know "intimately" before this weird storm lets up? Play through the game and discover the answers to these questions!​

Updated: May 23 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Compressed Version:

Android ?

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Alright, not a bad game, great content for a 0.2, and the gameplay isnt overly compliated

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys getting a traceback error can any one tell me what i could have done wrong Plz because i cant get passst day 7

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
i created a simple guide. not really a walkthrough since this game may have multiple endings and my guide doesn't tell you what to do. anyhow, enjoy.

(edit Jan 8, 2019: this guide is for the Ren'py version only)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Wrong on both counts!!
Have you even read what you quoted of my post ? Because all your post can be sumarrized by the first line you quoted : "Do not call every single label !! Especially since you never return from them."

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just how is that a never return scenario?
Let's imagine that the, "you never return from them", I wrote twice and you also quoted twice, is to take literally, as in "you [the author] never return from them [because you never used a single time the return statement in your whole code]". Then suddenly it's a "never return scenario".
And due to the rest of the comment where you found this sentence, I don't know, it seem obvious that I eventually know the difference between call and jump, and that it's probably the way the said sentence should be read.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes