2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Haha yes it was, gotta have a little fun right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good thing this is a renpy game which i always make my personal galley in my saves which has another purpose if i mess up in a game XD i completed this game with no problem after i had start from scratch due to last update was a demo which honesty didnt seem like a demo due to little sisters progress was all unlocked in the demo :D

Reactions: Zetacube

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nope I haven't! I've heard of it but since 3D games can be fairly big compared to other Trainer games it can take my internet a while to download them :coldsweat:
yeah the game has been around since i think late 2016 however it doesnt have any animations due the numerous hentai scenes in i have 75 saves worth of hentai events in it what i like about your game is the dialog options and the milfs and grown up Wednesday :D i guess this your first game you made which if it is its good game :D

Reactions: Zetacube

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah that sounds pretty large! I might have to check it out. Yep it's the first game I've made so I appreciate that man.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Haven't you forget that you gave the possibility to name the girls ? Because apparently (I can have noticed it only when it was the "wrong" name) in all the dialog they are name by their original name. It's a bit strange.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Haven't you forget that you gave the possibility to name the girls ? Because apparently (I can have noticed it only when it was the "wrong" name) in all the dialog they are name by their original name. It's a bit strange.
Hmmm, was there any specific scenes that had this problem? I looked over the code and did a quick play all the way up to day 3 with custom names and I didn't seem to notice any problems.

Edit- I take that back, I looked a bit more through the code and I did find two instances of this happening(Once for older sister on day 5 and once for younger sister.). Sorry bout that! I've got it fixed now and it'll be changed in the next update.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys posted a small update on the Patreon for 0.2 if you wanted to check that out.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So with all the concern about MC having sex being risky, is there going to be pregnancy in this game?

Reactions: John573
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes