2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you, I played it through to the end and enjoyed it , looking forward to the next instalments.
There is an "infinity" aspect about this plot, I am sure there are lots of Aunts, Cousins, Neighbours, Waitresses, etc., back home for the MC to practice his magic on.;)

Reactions: Zetacube

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you, I played it through to the end and enjoyed it , looking forward to the next instalments.
There is an "infinity" aspect about this plot, I am sure there are lots of Aunts, Cousins, Neighbours, Waitresses, etc., back home for the MC to practice his magic on.;)
I'm glad you enjoyed it so far! We'll have to see what the future holds ;)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Decided to give this Demo a go, and it's ok... It's pretty much just a progressive magical corruption plot involving a male protagonist along with his 2 sisters and mother... It's a basic plot setup, but currently most of the content revolves around the younger sister with attitude... You get a tiny bit of dialogue and a couple choices that might lead to an erotic scene... You do that once each day, sleep, then repeat until the current content ends... The visuals are done in Honey Select, with no animations... There are a couple small immersion issues with the visuals... Have to wait and see how it actually works out once it goes into full development... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: Zetacube

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys just wanted to pop in and give a quick update. Progress on 0.1 has come along pretty great and I plan on having it release Friday night. I posted some more info on my Patreon so go check that out too if you have any questions.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, 0.1 is up on the Patreon page if you want to go check it out! I'll see about getting this thread updated in the mean time.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
did i seriously see one of the options of not get hard was griffith did nothing wrong XD im glad you changed Osiris sisters name to iris due to modern day situations and that option choice when its time for anal was hilarious

i couldnt even get up to that part i im stuck on the first h scene where i ask to have sex after saying i love her then she gives me anal after i use magic and i get a bad ending :'(

i guess i have to reply the game since last version no biggie :D i a way this game seem similar to corruption by Mr. C
Haha yes it was, gotta have a little fun right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes