4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Reina220

Mar 26, 2018
I cant see the dialogues and i cant finish battle
I also do not show text in the dialogs. Other RPGM MV games work fine, but this one breaks down. I do not know what the problem is, I tried it on two computers.

D

Deleted member 418221

I haven't even downloaded the game but I'm already on board purely because of the screenshots shown.

steeples fingers

I will be observing your progress with great interest.

Jan 29, 2018
The game does sounds interesting.
But it comes down to making two games at once, it might cause a bit of a problems. (Such as time constraints, Constant errors and bug fixes.)
The question that still bugs me, Which team is doing what game? This game or Insexual Awakening. :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I tend to get curious when a dev team does multiple projects at once does cause problems in future.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The game does sounds interesting.
But it comes down to making two games at once, it might cause a bit of a problems. (Such as time constraints, Constant errors and bug fixes.)
The question that still bugs me, Which team is doing what game? This game or Insexual Awakening. :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I tend to get curious when a dev team does multiple projects at once does cause problems in future.
We're the same team, except a separate artist is working on Erolon. Both games have been in active development together for a good amount of time now.

Reactions: Thasd2123sddszDaw

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I like the game, but for some reason I was getting some stuttering during the combat in the city.

I'm running on an oct-core CPU E5-2680 @ 2.70 GHz with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, I don't have any trouble with your other game, so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening on this one. 16GB of Ram.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just one question, will there be bits of animation just like IA?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I also do not show text in the dialogs. Other RPGM MV games work fine, but this one breaks down. I do not know what the problem is, I tried it on two computers.
Did you press the H button on your keyboard or the hide interface button (appears as an eye icon)? This hides the interface, including the text box.

That may explain why you aren't seeing the text in game. Currently, skipping while the text box is hidden means you'll still be able to see the name window, this will be fixed in the next build so that skipping will automatically make the interface re-appear.

Pressing the H button or clicking on where textbox should be will toggle the visibility of the text box. Can you try that and see what happens?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
For some reason, the texts of the dialogs are not displayed. What could be the problem?
Thanks for the report. There is a possible solution to the issue that we recommended other users try that were having the same problem.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
cool demo as a proof of concept it dos very well to get you hyped for the game hope we get a game with a good story and characters like the look of the wolf knight hope there are other races to play around with

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so when will the first non demo but first official release of the game hit or is there still much to do

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes