4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
After playing through the demo and checking out the previews. I'm already on board with this game

Anthro check
Femmuscle check
Childhood friend check

Looking forward to future updates

Excelsior

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Might want to update your Patreon if you've picked up a new artist or lost one. Still says three people. I mean, if it's a contract artist I guess that's a different story.

Hope you folks are pretty comfortable with RPG Maker. I'm not a patron of yours, so I really don't have a say in the matter, but your one programmer is taking on two totally different engines simultaneously. Sure, it's not like trying to build two different rockets at the same time, I guess. Anyhow, it's your business, and it's not like I'm paying you to listen to me. I'm just bored.
DrX actually first started learning how to program using RPG Maker VX Ace, so he's very comfortable using it. He's doing some amazing stuff to make RPG Maker MV run Erolon smoothly.

Reactions: unknown78

bombten

May 22, 2017
That girl looks very young. Feel free to have the same genres as in Insexual Awakening... *cough* ;)

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
In the devs patreon it is stated: Due to the policies of Patreon and adult content, we cannot post build links for non-patrons on this public page. Instead, public build links will be provided to $1 and up patrons.

The use of "public" here bugs me a bit. On every other creator page public means free downloadable content for non-patrons, here it means patron exclusive builds, with development builds being WIP builds for an even higher tier of patrons.To my knowledge Patreon does not prohibit links to NSFW games, only NSFW content in public posts. I've had my eye on the game since Sex Curse Studio's revival on Patreon and can understand that the devs want to be careful with what they post so as not to get shut down again, but this is just confusing.

Does all of this mean that the game won't be available to non-patrons or just that it will have a blog somewhere where future truly public updates are posted?

On a more positive note, the art looks fabulous. I have high hopes for this game and if IA is anything to go by, I won't be disappointed.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In the devs patreon it is stated: Due to the policies of Patreon and adult content, we cannot post build links for non-patrons on this public page. Instead, public build links will be provided to $1 and up patrons.

The use of "public" here bugs me a bit. On every other creator page public means free downloadable content for non-patrons, here it means patron exclusive builds, with development builds being WIP builds for an even higher tier of patrons.To my knowledge Patreon does not prohibit links to NSFW games, only NSFW content in public posts. I've had my eye on the game since Sex Curse Studio's revival on Patreon and can understand that the devs want to be careful with what they post so as not to get shut down again, but this is just confusing.
Yeah no this confuses me too. They have both a Discord and blog they could post the links on if patreon really did decide to manhunt their public links for whatever reason. It reads as a bit of a scam (Maybe scams not the word, but definitely pulling a fast one) to me, and I really hope that's not the case, I love these guy's work.

Reactions: Sole

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Loving the art and setting for a story so will be following to see where it goes.
Two comments though:
- fighting probably need to be made easier. I noticed I manage to win the big fight only because at one point it froze my health, otherwise the party would have been annihilated
- naming needs to support backspace. None of my characters were named proper because of that

Keep the good work!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
That art is fantastic and I'm so thankful the characters look realistic, especially the girl in the screens. I don't play 0.01 version games but I will absolutely be keeping an eye on this one. I didn't play Insexual Awakening because of the art style and breast size... no offense to those who like giant balloon boobs but that's not something I personally like. That's okay though, different strokes for different folks if you know what I mean. ;)

I'll gladly try to this out when there's a bit more content. Looking good so far and I like that you're going for a fairly conventional set of fetishes/kinks. Thank you for posting!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017

Does all of this mean that the game won't be available to non-patrons or just that it will have a blog somewhere where future truly public updates are posted?

On a more positive note, the art looks fabulous. I have high hopes for this game and if IA is anything to go by, I won't be disappointed.
Public is meant to be that it's freely available to non-patrons. Public links are available on our along with this site.

We're being cautious for a couple reasons:

1. Some Patreon developers have been reported for posting public links to their NSFW games before on Patreon, and not because it contained one of their banned fetishes. Why Patreon is inconsistent with this we're not sure.

2. On the Patreon community guidelines, it states "We also require that all public content on your page be appropriate for all audiences. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post. " The term content can be very broad, so we didn't want to take the risk based on point #1 and the vague definition Patreon stated in their guidelines.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah no this confuses me too. They have both a Discord and blog they could post the links on if patreon really did decide to manhunt their public links for whatever reason. It reads as a bit of a scam (Maybe scams not the word, but definitely pulling a fast one) to me, and I really hope that's not the case, I love these guy's work.
We definitely didn't want to come off looking like we were being deceptive. It's just we have been reported to Patreon twice in the past, so we're likely on their radar for any small violation.

The team discussed posting the public build links on the public page of the Patreon, and we went back and forth on it, but it was determined to be too much of a chance to take.

It does frustrate us because yes, there are other Patreons that post their game links right on the page without issue. If Patreon was more clear about download links, then we would would absolutely post our public builds for everyone right on the page.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
That art is fantastic and I'm so thankful the characters look realistic, especially the girl in the screens. I don't play 0.01 version games but I will absolutely be keeping an eye on this one. I didn't play Insexual Awakening because of the art style and breast size... no offense to those who like giant balloon boobs but that's not something I personally like. That's okay though, different strokes for different folks if you know what I mean. ;)

I'll gladly try to this out when there's a bit more content. Looking good so far and I like that you're going for a fairly conventional set of fetishes/kinks. Thank you for posting!
Glad you liked what you saw, and we look forward to providing future updates for Erolon!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Loving the art and setting for a story so will be following to see where it goes.
Two comments though:
- fighting probably need to be made easier. I noticed I manage to win the big fight only because at one point it froze my health, otherwise the party would have been annihilated
- naming needs to support backspace. None of my characters were named proper because of that

Keep the good work!
Thanks for the feedback! You can delete the letters for the default name by pressing either the escape key, or right clicking on your mouse.

Apr 20, 2018
Pretty good, but misses the most important part in a nsfw game... the nsfw content. i know its a first release, but most people here came for adult stuff, btw still pretty cool, specially the art style
To add what the dev posted, you do realise no 0.1 releases have sex in them (except some of the 3dcg games)? Even if we talk handjob/blowjob territory, those usually aren't in first patches. Additionally, take a look at Insexual awakening. Usually patches will at most have something like Kira's first scene (where you look at her arse (ass)), a.k.a a teaser. Most just establish the characters and story. Then teasing in 0.2, and some get sex by 0.3 while others take a while.

I recently played all of the rick and morty game that is on here, that's on version 1.7 and the most that is in it is a blowjob. Oh well lol

Reactions: obiwan

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I gave this a try cuz it's the Dev behind IA. To me, the IA game has very good art (best girl KIRA, anyone??) and smooth game play. Playing Erolon was similarly smooth, easy to pick up, and didn't have any errors at all for me. But in my opinion, the art and scenes in Erolon are about a 3-4 out of 10 because it reminds me of the newgrounds flash art. In fact, playing Erolon is a breeze compared to IA at this point since it's not so complicated (yet!) so the programmer seems to know their stuff. If the art could be taken up a notch or 2, you'd have another undeniable hit on your hands but I feel the art is not quite up to standards.
I would say my expectations have been raised/spoiled by IA.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I think its only your fetish speaking because the art in IA is all over the place while here it looks very consistent and much more profesional.

Reactions: mesoru

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I gave this a try cuz it's the Dev behind IA. To me, the IA game has very good art (best girl KIRA, anyone??) and smooth game play. Playing Erolon was similarly smooth, easy to pick up, and didn't have any errors at all for me. But in my opinion, the art and scenes in Erolon are about a 3-4 out of 10 because it reminds me of the newgrounds flash art. In fact, playing Erolon is a breeze compared to IA at this point since it's not so complicated (yet!) so the programmer seems to know their stuff. If the art could be taken up a notch or 2, you'd have another undeniable hit on your hands but I feel the art is not quite up to standards.
I would say my expectations have been raised/spoiled by IA.
To each their own I guess.
As far as I'm concerned the art here looks far superior to IA. I'm not too thrilled with the planned fetishes (or rather the lack thereof) but visually this should be a real treat.

Reactions: Sole and obiwan
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes