4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Capture.PNG
This waifu is too furry. She just looks like a bipedal wolf-dog to me.
I want to play fetch with her instead of anything actually sexual.

All the other waifus are super sexy though.
speaking of the other waifus. where is the snek alchemist? I can't find her

... ok I was too curious and, it is almost like a completely different author drew her later on. her art is very inconsistent.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah Leru definitely goes from “a wolf that has breats for some reason” to “hey remember that look Nalah gives simba?” In sex scenes.

The art feels really inconsistent there. But apparently, the devs are really loyal to their artists.

Reactions: harem.king

Basty96

May 4, 2017
View attachment 3463614
This waifu is too furry. She just looks like a bipedal wolf-dog to me.
I want to play fetch with her instead of anything actually sexual.

All the other waifus are super sexy though.
speaking of the other waifus. where is the snek alchemist? I can't find her

... ok I was too curious and, it is almost like a completely different author drew her later on. her art is very inconsistent.
View attachment 3463870
that's because it is another artist the first one bailed and Avante92 took his place

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
They were active there for a while, I think until the IA2 fiasco and the GREAT PURGE took some comments away when we talked during the development deadtime. All in all tho i view this thread as something to check once in several months for maybe progress or just for comments.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Dang... I was eager to play some of the bookmarked games I have here now that I have a little bit of time off from work. Saw this game from my bookmark list and decided to hop back in and then BAM! "Abandoned"...

I really like the characters in this game. Hope the devs get back to working on this game soon.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
They were active there for a while, I think until the IA2 fiasco and the GREAT PURGE took some comments away when we talked during the development deadtime. All in all tho i view this thread as something to check once in several months for maybe progress or just for comments.
what IA2 fiasco?

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
what IA2 fiasco?
I dont know if you remember how IA 1 had some content problems with rule 7, I may be misremembering shit but IA2 did not get their own thread or maybe it was deleted due to rule7. I think the devs just left due to not being able to make a new game thread, there was news about IA2 in the old IA1 thread on the last pages. Looking at modnote on the first page, ia2 is made in koikatsu and that might have been the problem.

I forgot about ia2 because for me it looks ugly af with those koikatsu models and then came the blogspot requirements for account to view nsfw shit and I didnt care enough to make one.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes