O&M's

May 18, 2018
not sure why but my crown of loyal bunny's spank counter does not count when i spank the wearer... do i miss something? (i want to break its curse)
This same thing happened to me. An enemy force-removed it by equipping another cursed item in its slot, and I later equipped it to a completely different character. It worked on the new character... not sure what caused it, but I think it's character-related. You can remove it with the Church, if you have that unlocked.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
When your first battle in lab - 4 weakness scanners. (Fast speed monsters, with self-destruct), met in adept difficulty 1713645150789.png

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
When your first battle in lab - 4 weakness scanners. (Fast speed monsters, with self-destruct), met in adept difficulty View attachment 3559020
yeah that happen often, but just need to focus on those at 1 and 2 position as are only ones that can really harm you, and also have low hp , try to get in your groups at least one fast heavy hitter in order to take them down before they can self destruct, one good option is a ranger with speed boots and long bow, use supressing fire skill to daze them all

pian

Feb 8, 2019
When your first battle in lab - 4 weakness scanners. (Fast speed monsters, with self-destruct), met in adept difficulty View attachment 3559020
Best to avoid those groups and keep them for last: They can't equipt items, so broken armors are no big deal... unless you have to face a different group afterwards. If they are not avoidable and give you a bad start at a fresh dungeon, just wrestle them down with whatever consumables / moral boost you got, check for any valuables within reach and retreat.

Apr 13, 2023
When your first battle in lab - 4 weakness scanners. (Fast speed monsters, with self-destruct), met in adept difficulty
Even in worst case scenario, it's just 2 (two) explosions which you can counter just fine.
1 explosion or less should be a result to aim for.
Unless Technician or the like is present, robot corpses better be left undisturbed anyway.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Some items are too rare, I think. I'm almost 100 days in and I've only just seen the flowing greaves, not sure if I can even get the full dancer set right now.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Some items are too rare, I think. I'm almost 100 days in and I've only just seen the flowing greaves, not sure if I can even get the full dancer set right now.
i think you just need to keep unlocking infinites in order to make them not appear and let other more rare to show, focus on missiong that give those you need to unlock first.. i have a problem with that tho with beads of the loyal bunny that keep appearing even are unlocked (maybe have some variant that i've not seen yet?)

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Is that by any chance a save you carried over from before that item even existed? If so, that's the main issue. The new common items can be hard to find when you're mostly working in the veteran/elite space because they're technically too common.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
You were both right, at the highest dungeon tier the extremely common items become so common that they become too hard to find instead. I got the entire flowing set the day I posted this though so complaining here helped my RNG luck.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Oof.... stat clamps. No more cheaty saves just for messing around having fun I guess. I suck so hard on games like this usually, I guess this marks the end of it for me. It's not as fun when it feels necessary to minmax meta just to survive...

Now I wonder... why the stat clamps? Was there a underlying mechanical issue that required limiting them?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Oof.... stat clamps. No more cheaty saves just for messing around having fun I guess. I suck so hard on games like this usually, I guess this marks the end of it for me. It's not as fun when it feels necessary to minmax meta just to survive...

Now I wonder... why the stat clamps? Was there a underlying mechanical issue that required limiting them?
Yes, it started with damage received. Before the gear rebalance I just made sure you could never get to -100% damage received, but that made many accessories rather useless, so I went for stat clamps instead so you can only get to -75%. For the saves it's more of a balance reason, since saves at 100 are very powerful, so they're limited to 95.

sadly seedbed mod will no longer be available after version 1.03 it gets broken in the new version
The latest one from 1.07 should be compatible without issues.

where to find mods ?
In the Discord.

Reactions: Nouvi and jimi24

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, it started with damage received. Before the gear rebalance I just made sure you could never get to -100% damage received, but that made many accessories rather useless, so I went for stat clamps instead so you can only get to -75%. For the saves it's more of a balance reason, since saves at 100 are very powerful, so they're limited to 95.
I see, good answer I suppose. Will just have to see how it ends up working out. Might just have to look into what I can do to adapt for it as it is then.

.....oooor, an idea. Since you can manipulate stats in Noble edition, how about maybe make base max health a stat you can change there? Unless it is already...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes