Ned_Flounders

Sep 4, 2020
Close game
Paste [ %APPDATA%/EroDungeons/Saves ] into your windows explorer directory
Select Profile 0
Select the newest Autosave and open with Notepad

Ctrl+F search for "gold": (This is your gold amount, change this number)
Overwrite the save file, and restart the game

Your old gold value SHOULD auto update to the new gold value.

If not, return to the current Autosave, Copy the file name, delete that specific autosave, make the same alterations to the gold amount as described above, and rename it to the autosave you just deleted. (This last bit might need to be repeated depending on the screen your on.

Worst case scenario you break something, thankfully the game saves 100 different autosaves per profile so you have PLENTY of backups to experiment with
Thank you!

O&M's

May 18, 2018
How do you earn more favor? I can't seem to spawn more requests.
Some of the quests give you favor. Dunno if you're like me and didn't realize you could click them, but you can click orange quests to confirm their completion, which will give you rewards (pre-set by each quest). Some of them will give you favor.

As for spawning more requests, I agree that the spawn rate is pretty bad, but you can skip the day at the bottom right to try to brute force receiving new ones. There's a circle of 2 arrows, next to the settings button.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
"They get what they deserve." I love the spite in that line. It always make smirk.
In general the arrogant energy of the voice work is great.

Madodev who does the voice lines? (I also looked in game, but couldn't find a Credits section)
Also Great game in general!

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Following my previous comment, I was wondering if there could be some message(tooltips) when a character can't get any experience(XP)/level in a dungeon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
hmmm.png
I have question: does token prevention even works in this ver or does it works, but in a diffrent way?
I got this nice m16 which gives prevention of tokens [Blind], but when i shoot {Blunket fire} or {Musket fire} or cast {Trickshot} i still get [Blind] effect.

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
View attachment 3534626
I have question: does token prevention even works in this ver or does it works, but in a diffrent way?
I got this nice m16 which gives prevention of tokens [Blind], but when i shoot {Blunket fire} or {Musket fire} or cast {Trickshot} i still get [Blind] effect.
Are you sure you're actually getting the token? It still pops up saying you get it, but you don't actually get blind with that equipped. Or at least you shouldn't.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Are you sure you're actually getting the token? It still pops up saying you get it, but you don't actually get blind with that equipped. Or at least you shouldn't.
Sadly i do get that token and additianally -25% chance to hit from m16, so my chances to hit someone are close to nonexistent, if i don't reload.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Sadly i do get that token and additianally -25% chance to hit from m16, so my chances to hit someone are close to nonexistent, if i don't reload.
You can press F8 to report a bug directly to Madodev in-game. Can also report them in the Discord.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I thought this got fixed in 1.03, but looking at the git it seems to have been fixed a couple days after. So better not to use the auto-aiming rifle.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
BLESSING OF M16
Step 1.png Step 1: Switch to Pink M16 Since last one did not prevented [Blind] tokens
Step 2.png Step 2: Do {Trick shot} to get 100% Crit then {Reload} to get [Strength] & remove [Blind]
Step 3.png Step 3: Wait for your turn
Step 4.png Step 4: Completely DESTROY your target(s) (In pic targeted only one enemy, cuz otherwise battle would be over)
Step 5.png Step 5: Realize that you did not get [Blind] token, so even if someone is still alive you can {TRICK SHOT} the shit out of them once again.

Step 6.png Step 6 (Optional): SMUG

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Android, can't complete tutorial quest that requires clicking some button. I went to the options and selected disable tutorial quest but it still sometimes pops out in various places. Android UI is in general barely usable so I think you're already buried in reports and I dont need to report it myself, but the tutorial quest thing seems like it'd affect every platform.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
not sure why but my crown of loyal bunny's spank counter does not count when i spank the wearer... do i miss something? (i want to break its curse)

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes