Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Could you send a bug report with F8? I'll see what's happening.

Feel free to send me your save (%APPDATA%/EroDungeons/Saves) and I'll get it back in working state. It'll also help me figure out what causes that crash.
didnt know i could press f8 to see logs, il do it next time it happens, also if it helps before i got stuck permanently i got Aura to attack once but she used supressing fire to attack lol

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Okay. Apparently I need a "pre-beginner guide." How on earth do you go to a dungeon? I got to town, recruited the people from the stagecoach, accepted a quest, selected provisions from the farmstead, and... nothing. I venture forth, choose a location, and it just takes me back to the farmstead. There's a scouting report section that gives details about the dungeon I selected, but there doesn't seem to be any way to actually go there.

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
Okay. Apparently I need a "pre-beginner guide." How on earth do you go to a dungeon? I got to town, recruited the people from the stagecoach, accepted a quest, selected provisions from the farmstead, and... nothing. I venture forth, choose a location, and it just takes me back to the farmstead. There's a scouting report section that gives details about the dungeon I selected, but there doesn't seem to be any way to actually go there.
You need to assemble a party by dragging 4 adventurers into the box in the bottom middle of the screen

Reactions: Scars Unseen

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Click the Embark button, next to your adventurers. If you only see "Return Home" you have to drag adventurers to the mission slots first.

Reactions: Scars Unseen

Arkady

May 15, 2018
On that topic, it might be a good idea to rework the first steps of the tutorial. Given party assembly clearly isn't as intuitive for everyone as you (or I think), the "assemble a full party" goal should probably be a day 1 blocker.

By that I mean it needs to appear on day 1 irrespective of how dumb the player is the progress on other tutorial tasks. This probably means a few day 0 task that might not actually get completed on day 0 need to move further down the list. And people probably shouldn't be allowed to go to the world map until they've actually read the help pop-up, though I'm not sure how feasible making it a blocker like that is in Godot.

Incidentally, if you can do blockers, it might also help if completed goals block map movement until accepted so people don't go all the way to veteran with the tutorial still there.

On a related note, a 0 destiny convenience option to just turn off the tutorial might become popular with veterans ;)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Reductions are clamped this upgrade to -75%. I see no reason to clamp bonuses though, all buffs are additive so each next one is relatively weaker than the previous.
So you cannot get 100% defense, or 100% REF save, etc... even when using powerful items/classes/combos and mods.

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
Hey Madodev, you planning on adding the ability to kidnap enemies at some point, human or otherwise?
Also, I remember a long time ago there was talk about adding more beast content, are there any plans there?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
On that topic, it might be a good idea to rework the first steps of the tutorial. Given party assembly clearly isn't as intuitive for everyone as you (or I think), the "assemble a full party" goal should probably be a day 1 blocker.
Yep, guess I'll have to take a look at that.

On a related note, a 0 destiny convenience option to just turn off the tutorial might become popular with veterans ;)
Rejoice, it's already included in the Settings.

its been quite some time since i played the game, has pregnancy been expanded? Or in general, how does pregnancy work in the game?
No, not in Beta 1.03. Only starting from Beta 1.05, textures now fully support pregnancy, and pregnant bellies don't require the girl not to wear any outfits. So only now can I add more stuff.
Though, if you don't mind mods, look at the Seedbed mod from AFKgjiAE in the Discord. It has some advanced pregnancy mechanics, though mostly parasite stuff.

So you cannot get 100% defense, or 100% REF save, etc... even when using powerful items/classes/combos and mods.
Ah yes, that's what I mean with the -75%. It means you'll at least take 25% damage.

Hey Madodev, you planning on adding the ability to kidnap enemies at some point, human or otherwise?
Also, I remember a long time ago there was talk about adding more beast content, are there any plans there?
No, would be way too much work, both in textures and mechanical implementation. Though you can but Portable Wooden Horses to catch and sell humanoid enemies.
Also no plans for beast content.

Apr 9, 2018
how do i put in the console command for the amount of gold i want?
Close game
Paste [ %APPDATA%/EroDungeons/Saves ] into your windows explorer directory
Select Profile 0
Select the newest Autosave and open with Notepad

Ctrl+F search for "gold": (This is your gold amount, change this number)
Overwrite the save file, and restart the game

Your old gold value SHOULD auto update to the new gold value.

If not, return to the current Autosave, Copy the file name, delete that specific autosave, make the same alterations to the gold amount as described above, and rename it to the autosave you just deleted. (This last bit might need to be repeated depending on the screen your on.

Worst case scenario you break something, thankfully the game saves 100 different autosaves per profile so you have PLENTY of backups to experiment with

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Did you remove the % rarity statistic from the character profiles in 1.05? I kind of liked that, helped me browse the daily recruits faster. It also gave me that gacha game rush, seeing a 5% was pretty exciting, never saw anything lower than that.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
No, not in Beta 1.03. Only starting from Beta 1.05, textures now fully support pregnancy, and pregnant bellies don't require the girl not to wear any outfits. So only now can I add more stuff.
Though, if you don't mind mods, look at the Seedbed mod from AFKgjiAE in the Discord. It has some advanced pregnancy mechanics, though mostly parasite stuff.
1.05 is on patreon only right? I will get that. Thanks!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
No, would be way too much work, both in textures and mechanical implementation. Though you can but Portable Wooden Horses to catch and sell humanoid enemies.
Also no plans for beast content.
Would it tough?
Have a dungeon building where you can store captured enemeis and have staged fights agasint them for money (1 each run).
They would function as a normal fight/encounter. Tough ATM I can't think of much of a point for it.

Perhaps is something more was added..perhaps harvesting monster fluids..and it being a job like maid.
So select harvester and select monster to harvest (from list) - get some mana/money and a change to get fetish for that monster? Mechanical would not be harvestable.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
1.05 is on patreon only right? I will get that. Thanks!
Wait, wait, I just said supported, not implemented. There isn't that much additional content yet.

Did you remove the % rarity statistic from the character profiles in 1.05? I kind of liked that, helped me browse the daily recruits faster. It also gave me that gacha game rush, seeing a 5% was pretty exciting, never saw anything lower than that.
There wasn't any space in the UI for it, though the border of the adventurer in the stagecoach now indicates the rarity.

Reactions: O&M's and Arabi1

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Wait, wait, I just said supported, not implemented. There isn't that much additional content yet.

There wasn't any space in the UI for it, though the border of the adventurer in the stagecoach now indicates the rarity.
Ah, thanks for the clarification! I still think it was a nice feature though. What's the best border you can get?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
'Start combat at rank 1' works BUT 'Start combat at rank 4' is NOT
One is 0/2 the other is 0/3 NOT sure if it's intended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I would've use the word 'position' NOT 'rank'
English is a second language for me and I was confusing 'rank' with 'char. level'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another thing
I'd a 'Start turn with token (2 swords X(strenght)) 0/10
I was using the 'Prisoner' move 'Lustful moan' and it wasn't triggering the token
-- The character was getting the token but it wasn't updating to 1/10 --

/EDIT: Turn out i might have missed a game mechanic,,,
Beware that adept characters won’t make progress to their goals while in a novice dungeon
And i think this explain why 'same quest rank/position' went up (novice VS adept)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes