VN HTML Completed Erected City: The Game [Final] [Smerinka]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Says 100% on edge but still black screen.
Only black screen on ie, and the same on ff.
Meh, i can`t be bothered to install chrome,opera or w/e it might work with either, just to see what it is, so yeah.
Sad face though, images looks great.

toni7

Jun 29, 2020

Js gurus may check that to try solving the ff problem.

Chrysall

Jul 23, 2018
I was about to say that in Polish (where the surname Kowalski comes from, Kowal meaning Smith) surnames change according to the gender, male ones ending with -ski and female ending with -ska, so a man is Kowalski, but a woman should be Kowalska.
Then I checked the tags and well.....

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Great game, but agreed that the janky mouse movement ruins it. If they just had an "auto movement" option, it'd be fine. Also it ran fine on edge and chrome.

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
the whole mouse controls is complete bullshit just as i was getting into the game having to move the mouse back and forth was annoying and completely killed the mood not only that the animation you get from it is anything but smooth. wish there was an option to turn it off.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
None of the Windows links are working anymore. First one is "domain for sale", next one is "file removed", next one is "HTML error 403 forbidden", next one is "host-name timed out" and last one is NOPY... so yeah.

Does anyone have a mirror-site?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes