VN HTML Completed Erected City: The Game [Final] [Smerinka]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Holy crap, cramming all the images into a HTML file with Javascript and Base64... that's one ugly construction.

The art is really great though, assuming you are entertained by the idea of literally horse-size cocks on females.

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This seemed great, until I got to the actual parts you have to control with your mouse/finger.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
causes every browser I've tried to run it with to crash and my pc freaks the f out. I run the crisis games on my pc and I can't run an html game??? something wrong with this picture.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Just blew Milfy City out of the water with level of visual detail and that is saying something. I mean cum physics?! Hopefully this game will be managed with two distinct avenues of playthrough, with and without futa. Seems like its setting up that way with the whole "medication" thing. Way to go dev! You are setting a whole new bar.

Reactions: Valronn

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
why is it tagged as completed when the final screens say to be continued ?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Just wow, the animations are by far the best in any game iv seen on here and by a mile, great models and I really hope for more. I hope other games can at least include some animations tho I can't see how they could better these animations with the massive detail!

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I'm generally not too into futa, but I can enjoy futa MC on female but not futa on male or futa on futa. Is it possible to play this through exclusively or at least mostly futa MC on female? Thanks for information about this as those screenshots look fricking amazing.

Edit: The Genre spoiler evidently gives exactly these details. Thanks Pepe.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wow... whoever payed for this was totally scammed (tell me, Pepe, you bought this? xD).

As much as I love futas, this is.. an abomination. Mostly for the lenght of this and for the fact that the little "mouse control" that you have for those few interactive scenes it's a pain in the ass. Models are great, sure, but everything else is.. terrible. 15$ for this? Wow.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Wow... whoever payed for this was totally scammed (tell me, Pepe, you bought this? xD).

As much as I love futas, this is.. an abomination. Mostly for the lenght of this and for the fact that the little "mouse control" that you have for those few interactive scenes it's a pain in the ass. Models are great, sure, but everything else is.. terrible. 15$ for this? Wow.
ofc i didnt pay... :p

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Tried playing it but it keeps getting stuck at a black screen with 96%. Using firefox on windows 10
I had the same problem with firefox too (stuck at 98%). I had to try it on a different browser. It worked on Microsoft Edge for me.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
SPOILER

Futa on female action: hand job, blow job, vaginal sex, anal sex, big dildo penetration, huge anal cream pie.
Futa on futa actions: blow job, deep throat orgasm, foot job, cum shot from foot job.
Male on female actions: blow job

Guys, don't forget to check the Spoiler before download it.

I am not a fan of futa.. my eyes..:(

Btw, it works with Chrome too well.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes