• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
Okay, I have searched and searched in the game and in this forum, but I can't find answers. If anyone has answers, I'd appreciate it.

1: Who is the girl that would be in the last platform in the birthing room? I got all the girls I can find pregnant, but this one eludes me.

2: Who is the girl that's supposed to be in the second to last stall (second from the right side) in the gloryhole anal room and how do you make her participate?

3: How do I get the X-Ray scenes to happen? I bought the item, but I haven't found a single scene with this effect.

Thanks in advance.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Okay, I have searched and searched in the game and in this forum, but I can't find answers. If anyone has answers, I'd appreciate it.

1: Who is the girl that would be in the last platform in the birthing room? I got all the girls I can find pregnant, but this one eludes me.

2: Who is the girl that's supposed to be in the second to last stall (second from the right side) in the gloryhole anal room and how do you make her participate?

3: How do I get the X-Ray scenes to happen? I bought the item, but I haven't found a single scene with this effect.

Thanks in advance.
1&2: im pretty sure the those spots are for the two girls that were traveling through the dungeons during the games story. (im sure of it for the glory hole since i manage to get all the stalls occupied, but i never manage to get the two last platforms on the birthroom so i may be wrong about this one.

3: im remember using the x-ray animation but i dont remember of it being tricky to activate, so i cant help.

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
1&2: im pretty sure the those spots are for the two girls that were traveling through the dungeons during the games story. (im sure of it for the glory hole since i manage to get all the stalls occupied, but i never manage to get the two last platforms on the birthroom so i may be wrong about this one.

3: im remember using the x-ray animation but i dont remember of it being tricky to activate, so i cant help.
Nah, for 1&2, it's not the dungeon girls. I have them appearing in the stalls, one is in the leftmost stall, the other in the right most stall. But the one to the left of the rightmost is empty. As for the birthing platform, I am only missing one girl, and you can't interact or have sex with the girls from the dungeons so not only are there too many of them (1 platform and 2 girls), but it's impossible for it to be them for birthing.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, though.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man the game is really good too, but it keeps me wondering, any other hidden or easy to miss scenes like this?
Screenshot_20240505_211114.jpeg
Also, isn't there a gallery like the previous game?
I'm practically at the final dungeon, and its been good, but it definitely got me wondering if some of the H scenarios were just brushed over or if I'm left missing something, like how there are variations of some sprite scenes but just barely sometimes.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Man the game is really good too, but it keeps me wondering, any other hidden or easy to miss scenes like this?
View attachment 3607420
Also, isn't there a gallery like the previous game?
I'm practically at the final dungeon, and its been good, but it definitely got me wondering if some of the H scenarios were just brushed over or if I'm left missing something, like how there are variations of some sprite scenes but just barely sometimes.
There are conditional areas and scenes. I didn't go for the sister, so I completely missed that scene, for example. Most seem to be signposted, though, once the Depravity item is active/switched on. Some variations are indeed subtle, and some might be missing due to time constraints, as usual.

The gallery is at home, it's the heart icon.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
damn just found out EP Metal-X will probably be his last H-game
Hopefully when his other game comes out he wanted to make that's non h, he'll have a change of heart. All the EP games are good (Battle Girl/Scarlet Warmaiden being the best) but there's so many different things about them I wish you could combine into one game.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes