• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know how to get the ending where MC stays as a girl permanently? Or is that ending false rumor?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Just finished the game (I think). All the damn endings are SO FRICKING LAME!!!!! I somewhat wasted my weekend. Wasn't a total waste but still those endings really suck.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

jjslowd

May 3, 2021
How do I unlock the zone next to the sister's portrait zone?

edit: found it. Just had to buy the breastmilk stone and it unlock that area, the pastures.

Last edited:

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
i might have missed it when looking back through the pages but is there a way to have the MC have sex with the yellow haired guy?

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
Depraved bath scene with the male character doesn't appear to me, the screen goes black and then leaves the bathroom.

RVIERV

Feb 23, 2019
So this one graveyard in that one stage with the tombstone reading i think a 20, did we ever figure out what that means? a ghost runs into the zone, then you can run there too for a confused MC. thats it.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So this one graveyard in that one stage with the tombstone reading i think a 20, did we ever figure out what that means? a ghost runs into the zone, then you can run there too for a confused MC. thats it.
Part of a meta plot that's suppose to lead up to the final game, which is the next one.
There's no other events attached to current event you speak of.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is the scene in the tavern with all the girls in the holes and you click on them to call in customers to fuck them only anal? I've done everything I can and it's like it's an anal only scene and that would be really disappointing if so.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Is the scene in the tavern with all the girls in the holes and you click on them to call in customers to fuck them only anal? I've done everything I can and it's like it's an anal only scene and that would be really disappointing if so.
I think so, but you can get into the brothel where you can do anal, oral, vaginal, or all of them.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
the game contain gangbang gay sex at last from the game file. Screenshot 2024-03-25 142136.png don´t ask me how ecause i don´t how, but exist.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
the game contain gangbang gay sex at last from the game file. View attachment 3477180 don´t ask me how ecause i don´t how, but exist.
Go to the spot where the brothel is but in male form, make sure you have things such as nakedness and lust heart turned off. I don't know if you need high sex stats since I don't play a pure route first and I play this game a bit every now and then.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So I start playing just out of curiosity to preview the game, quite bizarre, but not too far from the previous game I suppose.
I remember when I replayed the previous one, I had a much better time just going through the dungeons until a part where everything goes lewd by itself, so besides hunting the first ecchi option.
Is it similar for this game? Should I just go dungeoneering and letting the lewd happen naturally? Is there a first lewd trigger like the first game?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I start playing just out of curiosity to preview the game, quite bizarre, but not too far from the previous game I suppose.
I remember when I replayed the previous one, I had a much better time just going through the dungeons until a part where everything goes lewd by itself, so besides hunting the first ecchi option.
Is it similar for this game? Should I just go dungeoneering and letting the lewd happen naturally? Is there a first lewd trigger like the first game?
All most the same but this is the easy version and more short and almost no existed grind from the previous game.
Unlike the other previous game the lewd scene can be done from boss as female or male... but to have sex with npc you need use two two different item obtain from the game. This game also have a rare gay scene with is different from the pre one.