• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I had that too, and literally fucked everyone, including the guy with the blue hair multiple times because someone said he had better chances. Is there something to look for? Will I get a clear notification?
I take it no one told you that you have to also have sex in the real world and not the EP world for pregnancy to happen.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Where do I go after grabbing the 12 red energy things? Some unlocked, and I see a 7 for the next floor, however there are 4 green instakill things blocking it. I am not sure what I unlocked by grabbing the energy things.

Never mind, I'm stupid. Use w to kill them. Forgot about that for the second time.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I take it no one told you that you have to also have sex in the real world and not the EP world for pregnancy to happen.
I did read that it was suppose to be the real world, but I guess I don't have enough EP cores to activate the fruit of depravity in the real world to have sex there. It's very confusing when I have the option mechanically to do so, but the game isn't letting me yet. Why the hell did they even bother giving the player unlocking the options when apparently I still have 2-3 more grindfests to go through?

vardant

Sep 24, 2018
How to get the sex scene of the sister and prince in the castle (prince's room)?

PS: i hate this cup !

Last edited:

CyMage

Jul 7, 2019
How to get the sex scene of the sister and prince in the castle (prince's room)?

PS: i hate this cup !
I don't know the exact triggers but I got it by going to the prince's room with the boy during late night with fruit of depravity on.
Make sure you do it as the boy, it glitches if you're in girl form.

Last edited:
Reactions: vardant

vardant

Sep 24, 2018
I don't know the exact triggers but I got it by going to the prince's room with the boy during late night with fruit of depravity on.
Make sure you do it as the boy, it glitches if you're in girl form.
it work! thank!

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Whats the deal with the uncensor stuff, someone actually made it or was it from the author released previously?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So, what am it supposed to do with EP Fragments. Is there a vendor that lets you combine them later on?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes