aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
It's really annoying because this is my second attempt with Drake and I also had a bug on the first run where I just couldn't get any further.
I'm tired of this shit and won't play the game again until it's finished, which is a real shame because it's a great game if everything worked without game breaking bugs.....
can you share screen shots of your questlog for those 2 quests?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I hope I understand you correctly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have also attached the latest save.
ok, I'm not sure what's happened but somehow you've completed 'house building' (I can see from the pics you posted earlier that you've built the house and the furniture) but the quest log hasn't updated. I think because it thinks that you haven't finished 'house-building' the option to give dad the materials for the gazebo is locked.

The only thing I can suggest is that you go to Nenad's discord server and ask him directly

Reactions: Fungamer80

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
My game crashes after keira waterfall event, tried restarting the computer but still happens. Is there a known fix.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all i would like a end save for 16 with all quest's and all collectables please some very good person please please please

Depay01

Feb 22, 2023
Pozdrav nenade brate, jel ima neka adult igrica koju si ti napravio na hrvatskom jeziku prevedena?

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
he walk so slow.. how do i make him walk fast or sprint?
You can right click at exit points for a faster travel. Works eveywhere without Jane Ship if not mistaking. Just hover to the exit/entering point of a location and right click.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes